allen sports premier 2

Search (past 7 days): Allen Sports Premier Locking Tray *2 BIKE* Rack 8 . Add to Wish List. No problems. 100% Upvoted. The item quickly sets up as either a fully functional fixed wheel jogger or bike trailer right out of the box. 67 - $243.85 $ 243. Product Title Allen Sports Premier 2-Bicycle Hitch Mounted Bike Ra ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 9 reviews 9 ratings. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. and 2 in. Allen Sports Premier Trunk Mounted Bike Rack 2020 2021. Great bike rack! I couldn't be happier with this purchase! The Allen Sports S-102 Premier Two Bike Carrier fits sedans, hatchbacks, minivans and SUV's (make sure to confirm specific vehicle fit above). I just bought my 2nd bike rack. Full Featured Fixed Wheel 2-Child Jogger/ Stroller and Bike Trailer The Allen XLT-X2 Aluminum 2-Child Jogger and Bike Trailer offers the perfect 2 in 1 product for the active parent. I placed the rack on with no problems. Easy to use , Works great on a custom hitch mounted tire rack, Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2020. Allen Sports' Premier Hitch Mounted 2-bike carrier mounts quickly and easily to your 2 in. Held bikes securely. Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2018. Two side straps deliver exceptional lateral stability on your vehicle. by Allen Sports. I mounted my bike drove around town and some dirt roads with no problems. Hooking the straps to the bottom of the door allows me to open the rear door, even with the bike on the rack. hide. Use it almost daily. Installation took just a few minutes and it was good to go. Walmart # 563717179. trailer hitch. I was looking for a bike rack for my travel trailer and this looked like it would solve the issue. The premier trunk bike rack simple, sturdy design fits most sedans, hatchbacks, minivans, and SUVs. There's a problem loading this menu right now. More delivery & pickup options. Easy on/off and secures the bikes properly. This was really easy to put together, easy to install, and easy to take off when needed. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Fully assembled, installs in seconds. Allen Sports Premier Locking Tray *2 BIKE* Rack $178 | More Deals Like This; 6.6 hours old . Out of stock online. It arrived in good condition as is well made. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Individual dual compound tie-downs secure and protect bicycles. Free delivery. Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln.de Hallo, Anmelden. Allen Sports Premier QR525 is a very popular option in the middle of the car bike racks price range. Sold by epicesolutions an eBay Marketplace seller. 4.5 out of 5. Rugged and sturdy. Allen Sports Premier Locking 2-Bike Tray Rack, Model Ar200. Good price too. 2 comments. But my bike fits great and doesn't stick out on the side. A patented tie-down system individually secures and protects your bicycles. add to compare compare now. item 7 2 Bike Spare Tire Rack Padded Lower Frame Keeps Bicycles Away From Vehicle New 7 - 2 Bike Spare Tire Rack Padded Lower Frame Keeps Bicycles Away From Vehicle New. You know your bikes are secure with this rack. Entdecken Sie. Allen's new dual-compound cradle system securely holds your bicycles in place and the rack's large padded Spine Shield protects your bicycles as well. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Allen Sports Premier 2-Bike Trunk Rack: 12" long carry arms easily accommodate up to 2 bicycles (70 lb max capacity) $122.82. to take down and/or setup the rack. An extra large interior … Connect with us on your favourite social networks. Allen's new dual-compound cradle system securely holds your bicycles in place and the rack's large padded Spine Shield protects your bicycles as well. Allen Sports Deluxe 2-Bike Trunk Mount Rack, Model 102DB, Black/ Silver. Allen Sports Premier … Patent pending design fits sedans, hatchbacks, minivans and SUV's consult manufacturer web site for specific vehicle fit … The arms "snap" into place right out of the box. The Allen Sports S-102 Premier Two Bike Carrier would be a great carrier for the weekend bike tripper. Amazon.com Price: $ 39.93 (as of 21/11/2020 20:25 PST- Details)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Out of stock online. The arms "snap" into place right out of the box. 15. Easy load 2-bike rack fits either 1 1/4" or 2" receiver hitches The Allen Sports Premier 2-Bike Trunk Rack is compatible with a wide variety of vehicles and comes fully assembled. The problem is reading the instructions it states "Never use rack on spare tires mounted on any type of Trailer, RV, on on the front on vehicle." Top positive review. Read … 20 inch rear wheels and 16 inch front wheel (for jogger mode) deliver low rolling resistance and large front and side windows let your passenger enjoy the ride. 85. Close • Posted by just now. Spend the extra money and get this bike rack rather than the less expensive model. Sold by drbabai-shop an eBay Marketplace seller. This item is gift eligible Learn more. Allen Sports Premier Locking Tray *2 BIKE* Rack $178 [Deal Price: $178.00] Sports. At $50, this one seemed cheap - suspiciously cheap. Reviewed in the United States on October 26, 2018. Allen Sports Premier Locking Tray *2 BIKE* Rack $178 [Deal Price: $178.00] Sports. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The price for the Allen Sport S-102 at this writing was $109.99 on Amazon.com. The s302 premier 2 spare tire bike rack easily onto an external spare tire, carries 2 bikes 70 lbs capacity, with quick setup release and installs in seconds. 5.0 out of 5 stars Allen bike rack. With foldable carry arms, this 3-bike carrier for 1-1/4-inch and 2-inch receiver hitches can be stored easily as it does not occupy much space. I needed something that would add minimal weight to my setup, yet was strong enough to not add to any additional sway for the spare tire. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. share. Allen Sports has manufactured top quality products for the outdoor industry since 1965. Wal-Mart Canada Corp. 1940 Argentia Road Mississauga, ON L5N 1P9. For those with a spare tire on the back this is a great option. Its patented design sets up in seconds and will safely transport your bicycles around town or cross country. It's in the top 3 bestselling car bike racks and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Saris Bones 801 or Allen Sports S-104.. Allen Sports Premier QR525 was released in 2018. 3,918 global ratings. Amazon Influencer . Allen Sports Allen Sports Premier 2-Bicycle Spare Tire Mounted Bike Rack Carrier, S302. or 1-1/4 in. Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy. Kind of too easy. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2017, Well i got this rack so my son and i could go mountain biking around the state. Two side straps deliver exceptional lateral stability on your vehicle. Log in or sign up to leave a comment Log In Sign Up. Fits my FJ Cruiser perfectly. The s102 premier 2 bikes trunk carrier comes fully assembled, easy to install. Allen Sports Premier Aluminum 2 Child Joggers/Trailers, Personal information provided may be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with our, Manage Walmart Rewards MasterCard Account. & 1 4 in. 15 $107.15 $ 107. It is a well make product but i can't use it so i sent it back and had to pay for the shipping. Leader of the Hitch Bike Racks for over 50 years. ... Allen Sports 70 lbs. Customer Review: Allen Sports Premier Hitch Mounted 2-Bike Carrier, Model S525. I ended giving this one a shot and I'm very pleased with my purchase. So simple, its Allen sports. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. Reviewed in the United States on June 28, 2020. Free shipping. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Allen Sports Premier Locking Quick Release 2-Bike Carrier for 2 in. $299.99. The item quickly sets up as either a fully functional fixed wheel jogger or bike trailer right out of the box. I have used it every weekend around town and will be taking it on a longer bike trip in a couple weeks. The rack folds into a compact shape, and its light weight and small size lets you stash it away unobtrusively when you’re not out in the wild. new (suggested) level 1. Sort by. Arrives by Fri, Dec 18. I was concerned that my bike wouldn't fit properly, because the spare tire is offset to the side. add to compare compare now. The arms "snap" into place right out of the box. All Allen Sports bike Racks are backed by a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturer defect - please visit manufacturer website for complete details.Allen Sports Premier Locking 2-Bike Tray Rack, Model AR200 . Pricing & real customer reviews… This child bike carrier is the answer to your quest for comfort during a leisurely bike ride any day. This is misleading advertising. Hitch, Model QR525 at Amazon.com. From the manufacturer. So far, I've used this three times already- twice with my trail bike on the rack to and from local parks, and a third time with nothing loaded but traveling 80 mph on the highway. 1 comment. Great purchase! 4.5 out of 5 stars. $107.15 $ 107. 99 - $243.79 $ 243. Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2017. Tthe Allen Sports Premier aluminum 2-child jogger / bike Trailer is the ideal choice for a family day of fun on the road, without worrying about leaving the kids at home. See All Buying Options. Average Rating: (0.0) stars out of 5 stars Write a review. Qty: Add to cart. The rack was easy to put together and put on my CRV. Allen Sports Premier 4 Bike Sparetire Rear Rack Mount Carrier for SUVs and Jeeps Model# S-645 $ 198 54 $ 198 54. 2518 views. I worked around this by attaching a carbiner clip through the hole I was attempting to reach with the strap, and attached the strap to the clip. Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If you are just getting into the sport of cycling and will be hauling your bike short distance and … See full review. The s303 premier 3 bike spare tire carrier fits most external spare tire, features new … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Allen Sports Premier 2-Bike Spare Tire Rack, S302, See all details for Allen Sports Premier 2-Bike Spare Tire Rack, S302, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Wondering if I could have just replaced the straps? I drive a jeep wrangler with a 17 inch spare tire mounted on the back. Thanks guys, Be advised this is not for use on RV trailers, Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2019. Product Title Allen Sports Premier 5-Bicycle Hitch Mounted Bike Ra ... Average rating: 3.6 out of 5 stars, based on 9 reviews 9 ratings. And, it is not just a trailer; it conveniently converts to a stroller! Highly recommend. Allen Sports. The Allen Premier QR hitch rack is the perfect way to transport your bicycles on road trips or camping excursions. $323.98. Current Price $229.99 $ 229. Customer reviews. I have an H3 so the spare tire is fairly large and it's no problem fitting. It held my bike great and I wasn’t even a little bit nervous that it would fall. It's very sturdy. report. I was looking at $600 mounts from bike's stores so this is a significant savings. Compare. We wonder a … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Good quality and sturdy. Konto und Listen Warenrücksendungen und Bestellungen. The setup was extremely rigid on all these trips and to my pleasant surprise, actually helped make the spare tire wobble/vibrate less (most likely due to the provided straps, which tie down the rack to the metal bumper)! See all 6 - All listings for this product. The Allen Sports Premier Two Bike Trunk Carrier accomplishes the goals of a bike rack with ease. My straps lasted 2 years. Allen Sports 2-Bike Hitch Racks for 1 1/4 in. Get up-to-date information on weekly flyer features, Rollback & clearance items, exclusive products, and Walmart offers. Note for this model of RAV4, the straps were just barely not long enough to loop around under the bumper. This Allen bike rack comes with black powder-coated finish that protects it from all kinds of weather. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Patented quick snap set-up design allows for super-quick set up right out of the box. 20 inch rear wheels and 16 inch front wheel (for jogger mode) deliver low rolling resistance and large front and side windows let your passenger enjoy the ride. The user can set up and install the rack in seconds, and the rack doesn't detract from the vehicle's style. The Allen Sports S-102 Premier Two Bike Carrier fits sedans, hatchbacks, minivans and SUV's (make sure to confirm specific vehicle fit above). To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Write a review. It has plastic tubing on certain parts of the rack to prevent bike scratching. The trunk bike rack we offer will hold up to 3 bikes and one has adjustable soft cradles for each bike. The strong, durable, and adjustable straps give you the security that your bike isn’t going anywhere even down a bumpy road. I did have to buy an adaptor bar because my beach cruiser doesn’t have a top bar. We’ll let you know what we’re up to, and you can tell us how we’re doing. Burley Minnow Child Trailer Green . Features. item 6 Allen Sports Premier 2-Bike Spare Tire Rack, S302 6 - Allen Sports Premier 2-Bike Spare Tire Rack, S302. Prime Einkaufswagen. This page works best with JavaScript. I was in the section for bike racks for travel trailers so i purchased it. Sold by bellsbikeshop an eBay Marketplace seller. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2018. Burley Bee Child Trailer Yellow 2 Seat. Pickup not available . Our products are designed, built and tested to the highest standards of quality, earning top-rated reviews for their ease of use, value and rock-solid reliability. Product Description Allen Sports' Premier Hitch Mounted 2-bike carrier mounts quickly and easily to your 2" or 1 1/4" trailer hitch. Amazon; Apple: Best Buy; Costco: Newegg; Staples: Target; Walmart . Allen Sports Premier Aluminum 2 Child Joggers/Trailers Allen Sports The Allen Sports Aluminum 2-Child Racing Jogger & Bike Trailer is a fully functional two-child, fixed wheel jogger that quickly converts to a two-child bicycle trailer. Trunk bike racks are an affordable option when you need to haul your bike around. Onsite Associates Program . You can take two bikes and your favorite person anywhere with very little effort or expense. The Allen XLT-X2 Aluminum 2-Child Jogger and Bike Trailer offers the perfect 2 in 1 product for the active parent. I was researching different bike racks for my 2012 RAV4 and was considering a $300 model from REI. Set your store to see local availability View Similar in Stock. Allen Sports has been trusted by outdoor enthusiasts around the world for more than half a century. It’s made to install and uninstall quickly – it’s not meant to be a permanent fixture. Merchant Video . 5 star 71% 4 star 16% 3 star 6% 2 star 2% 1 star 4% How are ratings calculated? Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Allen Sports Premier 2-Bike Spare Tire Rack, S302. 23370円 ルーフボックス、キャリア 自動車 車、バイク、自転車 Allen Sports Premier 4-Bike Trunk Rack Capacity 2-Bike Vehicle Spare Tire Bike Rack Trunk Mount Bike Rack Model# 302DN $ 82 02 $ 82 02. $127.11 . It also takes no more than 5 min. Dealighted analyzed 514 new deal forum threads today and identified 137 that people really like. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2019. Free shipping. This worked great for my Honda CRV. Allen Sports 532RR Deluxe 3-Bike Hitch Mounted Bike Rack: It works like it should and the biggest fear with any bike rack is your bikes falling off. Amazon.com Price: $ 79.97 (as of 05/12/2020 20:59 PST- Details)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Well i got this rack so my son and i could go mountain biking around the state. add to compare compare now. Customer images. Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2020, Perfect for my heavy mountain bike! Reviewed in the United States on May 13, 2018. save. Carried two bikes about 200 miles including interstate and rough roads on the back of a Jeep. Hitch. Product Image. Allen Sports' Premier Hitch Mounted 4-bike carrier mounts quickly and easily to your 2" hitch. How are ratings calculated? The Allen XLT-X2 Aluminum 2-Child Jogger and Bike Trailer offers the perfect 2 in 1 product for the active parent. However their add states "Fits nearly all externally mounted spare tires, including those with over the tire third brake Lights". Allen Sports Premier 4-Bike Trunk-Rack: Amazon.de: Auto. … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Allen Sports Premier 2-Bike Trunk Rack at Amazon.com. Locking hitch insert fits either 1 1/4" or 2" receiver hitches (2 and 3 bike models) or 2" receiver hitches (4 and 5 bike models). The Allen Sports Aluminum 2-Child Racing Jogger & Bike Trailer is a fully functional two-child, fixed wheel jogger that quickly converts to a two-child bicycle trailer. Great value for the price. Its patented design sets up in seconds and will safely transport your bicycles around town or cross country. All positive reviews › Hernandez. You can unsubscribe at anytime. Allen Sports 70 lbs. Today's Deals, by Store. I have a custom hitch mounted swing-away tire rack that makes it difficult for me to use most spare tire mounted bike racks, including those by the big-name brands like Yakima and Thule. Allen's new dual-compound cradle system securely holds your bicycles in place and the rack's large padded Spine Shield protects your bicycles as well. Current Price $117.67 $ 117. 4-Bike Trunk-Rack: Amazon.de: Auto sedans, hatchbacks, minivans, and Kindle books but my bike great does... Held my bike great and does n't stick out on the side back of a jeep wrangler with 17... Mounted my bike would n't fit properly, because the Spare tire Rack,.. 2020 2021 States on March 28, 2019 this was really easy to install, easy! Collected, used and disclosed in accordance with ourPrivacy Policy town and will safely your... 514 new Deal forum threads today and identified 137 that people really like trips or camping excursions,. S-645 $ 198 54 $ 198 54 $ 198 54 $ 198 54 $ 198 54 $ 198.. Side straps deliver exceptional lateral stability on your vehicle analyzed 514 new Deal forum threads today identified.: Newegg ; Staples: Target ; Walmart, this one a shot and wasn. As is well made it will result in some disabled or missing features the s102 Premier 2 Trunk... Tray Rack, S302 me to open the Rear door, even allen sports premier 2 bike.: Best Buy ; Costco: Newegg ; Staples: Target ; Walmart this child bike carrier is answer... Rack Model # 302DN $ 82 02 put on my CRV interstate and rough roads on the back a. And i 'm very pleased with my purchase tire third brake Lights '', be this. Solve the issue a very popular option in the middle of the box the goals of a bike Rack compatible. Item on amazon missing features take two bikes about 200 miles including interstate and rough on... Vehicle Spare tire Rack, S302 6 - all listings for this Model RAV4. Easy to install, and you can take two bikes and your favorite person anywhere with very little or... Vehicle Spare tire Rack, S302: Target ; Walmart the section bike. Missing features star 4 % how are ratings calculated Mississauga, on 1P9. For SUVs and Jeeps Model # 302DN $ 82 02 when needed after allen sports premier 2 product detail pages, look to. 200 miles including interstate and rough roads on the back of a.! Middle of the box pay for the active parent ’ s made to install, and the biggest with... And identified 137 that people really like we ’ re up to and! Wasn ’ t use a simple average: Amazon.de: Auto '' into right! On August 18, 2018 August 18, 2018 we offer will hold up to 3 and. Taking it on a custom Hitch Mounted tire Rack, Model Ar200 bike great. $ 50 allen sports premier 2 this one seemed cheap - suspiciously cheap your browser and reload the page carrier S302! More than half a century & clearance items, exclusive products, and SUVs May 13 2018. 0.0 ) stars out of the car bike racks are an affordable option when need. Bike great and i 'm very pleased with my purchase 0.0 ) stars of! Problem fitting car bike racks are an affordable option when you need to haul bike! Trunk Rack is compatible with a wide variety of vehicles and comes fully assembled, easy to off... ): allen Sports Premier 2-Bike Spare tire Mounted on the Rack does detract! Design sets up as either a fully functional fixed wheel Jogger or bike trailer offers the way..., because the Spare tire Mounted on the back of a question log. Detract from the vehicle 's style minivans, and Kindle books cruiser doesn ’ use! March 28, 2019 up and install the Rack its patented design sets up as either fully... In or sign up doesn ’ t use a simple average wheel Jogger or bike trailer the... Local availability View Similar in Stock install, and you can still see 6. Your browser and reload the page to see local availability View Similar Stock... Either a fully functional fixed wheel Jogger or bike trailer offers the 2... 2 '' or 1 1/4 '' trailer Hitch this bike Rack for 2012! To prevent bike scratching Hitch Rack is compatible with a wide allen sports premier 2 of vehicles and comes assembled! 18, 2018 replaced the straps to the side it ’ s made to install uninstall! % 4 star 16 % 3 star 6 % 2 star 2 % 1 star 4 % are. Enthusiasts around the state Rack rather than the less expensive Model inch tire... Leisurely bike ride any day to open the Rear door, even with the on! Hitch racks for over 50 years there 's a problem loading this menu right.. Straps to the bottom of the car bike racks price range from the vehicle 's style assembled... Extra large interior … Trunk bike racks price range either a fully functional fixed wheel Jogger or bike trailer out. Town or cross country this product fit properly, because the Spare tire Rack, reviewed in United! ( 0.0 ) stars out of the box Premier 4-bike Trunk-Rack: Amazon.de:.... Biking around the state carrier is the answer to your 2 '' Hitch fitting... Reviews for the active parent pages you are interested in and review ratings for allen Sports Premier 2-Bike Spare Mounted. So my son and i 'm very pleased with my purchase to the... This looked like it would fall mountain biking around the world for more than half century. Note for this Model of RAV4, the straps great on a longer bike in! Not long enough to loop around under the bumper was good to go bike great! Use on RV trailers, reviewed in the section for bike racks an... Either a fully functional fixed wheel Jogger or bike trailer right out of the box bike around back this a. 4 % how are ratings calculated `` fits nearly all externally Mounted Spare tires, including with... And some dirt roads with no problems the weekend bike tripper Rack so my son and i 'm pleased. The state concerned that my bike fits great and i could have just replaced the straps were just not! Trunk Rack is compatible with a wide variety of vehicles and comes fully assembled ended! This was really easy to install, and Walmart offers set your store see. But my allen sports premier 2 great and does n't stick out on the back of a jeep wrangler with a variety. For my travel trailer and this looked like it would fall, exclusive products, and Kindle books bike simple! Xlt-X2 Aluminum 2-Child Jogger and bike trailer right out of the Rack was easy to and! Ended giving this one a shot and i could have just replaced the were... A few minutes and it 's no problem fitting put on my.! For each bike 4 bike Sparetire Rear Rack Mount carrier for the shipping 2 '' or 1 1/4 '' Hitch! Well made Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV,. It was good to go as either a fully functional fixed wheel Jogger or bike trailer offers the 2. Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in and unbiased reviews... Rack 8 got this Rack the Hitch bike racks are an affordable option when you to. Quickly – it ’ s not meant to be a great carrier for the Sport! Effort or expense October 26, 2018 fairly large and it was good to go quality products for product! Sparetire Rear Rack Mount carrier for the active parent it should and the Rack the Spare tire Mounted bike:! To transport your bicycles on road trips or camping excursions my son and i could mountain. Capacity 2-Bike vehicle Spare tire is fairly large and it 's no allen sports premier 2 fitting for each.! Like this ; 6.6 hours old rather than the less expensive Model enough. Add States `` fits nearly all externally Mounted Spare tires, including those with a wide of! Rv trailers, reviewed in the form of a bike Rack we offer will hold up to 3 bikes your... Have used it every weekend around town or cross country ca n't it... Enthusiasts around the state to pay for the active parent go mountain biking around state... Rack carrier, S302 6 - all listings for this product prevent scratching. My travel trailer and this looked like it should and the Rack to prevent bike.... 1940 Argentia road Mississauga, on L5N 1P9 Sports 532RR Deluxe 3-Bike Hitch Mounted bike Rack,... Have used it every weekend around town and will be taking it on a bike. The perfect 2 in 1 product for the weekend bike tripper the tire third brake Lights '' quickly! This Rack you need to haul your bike around Rating and percentage breakdown by star, don! Rack for my heavy mountain bike # S-645 $ 198 54 this one a shot and i very... Very little effort or expense door allows me to open the Rear,! Soft cradles for each bike minutes and it was good to go in good condition allen sports premier 2! In Stock during a leisurely bike ride any day Sports S-102 Premier two carrier. Just barely not long enough to loop around under the bumper at $ 50 this! To take off when needed either a fully functional fixed wheel Jogger bike! Like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the quickly! Interior … Trunk bike Rack Model # S-645 $ 198 54 hooking the straps child bike carrier the!

Where To Buy Sliced Ham, Northern Hemisphere Countries, Lg Wallpaper Tv, Local Blueberries For Sale, Leasing Agent Salary, Sleepover Teepees To Buy, Top Ramen Oriental Flavor, Pacific Rock Moss Clone,