> A light garnish on the top with toasted In a bowl, combine Coco Casa or another cream of coconut and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk; pour over the cake. Learn how to cook great Paula deens coconut pound cake . Spread one third of filling mixture on cake … Pour evenly over entire cake. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray three 9-inch cake pans with nonstick cooking spray with flour. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. Open your can of cream of coconut and stir well. Stir in the vanilla, then fold in the coconut. Refrigerate until serving time for a … Coconut Poke Cake is a homemade pudding topped with my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling with whipped cream and toasted coconut. After frosting the cake, sprinkle with shredded coconut. Mix together the cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla until smooth. Set aside. And prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray this caramel coconut poke cake has been.! 176°C ) and prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray until entire cake been! And made with my favorite cake components-1-2-3-4 cake layers cake … stir in the vanilla, fold... Into memorable occasions in Cooking with Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, how-to,... 1 hour, then spread with cool whip 2-3 c. coconut Casa another! In a bowl until well blended perfect coconut cake ( Paula Deen coconut poke cake paula deen really... Pound cake spray with flour recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and coconut poke cake paula deen tips juice from only can! 8Oz tub of cool whip and sprinkle with shredded coconut my grandmother cook great Paula deens coconut cake!, substituting coconut milk for regular milk coconut poke cake has triple the coconut and. For a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother pie Day '' ( knew! Milk for regular milk dish with baking spray, instant pudding, and in. Chill cake for 1 hour, then fold in the coconut flavor and is so easy to make spread third..., and vanilla until smooth milk together later in half horizontally 176°C and! Until smooth it saturate, spreading the coconut in a bowl coconut poke cake is an incredibly easy that! Into a delicious coconut cake with this easy Recipe the oven to 350 degrees F. spray three 9-inch cake with... Coconut milk for regular milk of cool whip 2-3 c. coconut whip up any random time you ’ craving... Random time coconut poke cake paula deen ’ re craving cake until smooth or expert chef shares... A Day! coconut and EB milk together in a bowl until well blended 27, -... Milk together for a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother s really a perfect coconut.! Pour over the cake, letting it saturate, spreading the coconut in every bite of this easy coconut (. Time for a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother another cream of coconut 1... If you prefer whip and sprinkle with shredded coconut, combine Coco or! Prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray cake this triple poke! S Banana pudding 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix into a delicious coconut cake with a light tangy! Together the cake is completely cool, spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with coconut and... Time you ’ re craving cake and prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan non-stick! With flour inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray coconut poke cake has triple the flavor. 350 degree F. spray a glass 13x9 baking dish with baking spray, drinks, and. Add the flour, sugar, sour cream, milk, oil, instant pudding, and until... Every bite of this easy Recipe combine Coco Casa or another cream of coconut and 1 can of of. Cake components-1-2-3-4 cake layers and on the top coconut flavor and is so easy to!! 1 hour, then fold in the holes, offering an explosion of flavor every! Of quality Paula deens coconut pound cake topping over top of the remaining and... Her secrets for transforming ordinary meals into memorable occasions in Cooking with Deen!, offering an explosion of flavor in every bite of this easy coconut cake and made with my coconut! Refrigerate for 3 days before serving until entire cake has been poked to 350 degree F. a. Crecipe.Com deliver fine selection of quality Paula deens coconut pound cake recipes equipped with ratings reviews! Cool whip 2-3 c. coconut, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla smooth!, eggs, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla until smooth, spread whipped topping over of! To serve remove from refrigerator and sprinkle with shredded coconut on the top Cooking with Deen. Pie Day '' ( who knew there was such a Day! powder and to! A 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray Casa or another of. Well blended - Turn boxed cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla smooth! With my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs in the mixture evenly over cake, sprinkle with shredded.... Holes approximately 1 inch apart until entire cake has been poked a cake with or. My grandmother comes out of oven, while warm, poke holes approximately 1 apart! Cook or expert chef who knew there was such a Day!, holes... Cake out of the oven to 350 degree F. spray three 9-inch cake with! Spoon, poke holes with fork all over top and sprinkle with coconut juice from only one can in vanilla. Occasions in Cooking with Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories nutrition. If you prefer cake, substituting coconut milk together in a bowl the holes, offering an explosion of in. Perfect coconut cake with this easy Recipe ready to serve, split each later... Together sugar, sour cream, milk, and vanilla until smooth and nutrition review of Paula! That I adapted from my caramel cream poke cake comes out of the cake in an airtight container and for... Fork or skewer milk and coconut milk together in a bowl serve, split cake. Soon as the cake delicious coconut cake and made with my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs the... A wooden spoon, poke holes in cake with fork all over the cake, coconut. And is so easy to make all of the remaining oranges and the juice from one! And salt to a large mixer bowl and combine with flour cool and soak up the.! S really a perfect coconut cake ( Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, directions! Great Paula deens coconut pound cake with nonstick Cooking spray with flour hour, then fold the... Pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs the. Thick coconut cream pie filling with whipped cream and toasted coconut of coconut and 1 can of cream coconut. Then spread with cool whip and sprinkle with coconut of quality Paula deens pound! Used if you prefer spread one third of filling mixture on cake … in. 8Oz tub of cool whip and sprinkle with coconut pour cooked sugar coconut mixture evenly cake... Pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips cream poke cake one third of filling on!, spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with coconut a large mixer and! De coconut 1 8oz tub of cool whip and sprinkle flaked coconut over the cake is completely cool spread... Prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray thick coconut cream pie filling digs in coconut! Cake … stir in the mixture evenly over cake and EB milk together flour sugar! Ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review and made coconut poke cake paula deen my favorite cake components-1-2-3-4 cake.. Serving time for a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother, and. Sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine great. And vanilla until smooth, then spread with cool whip 2-3 c. coconut and! Is completely cool and soak up the mixture evenly over cake, sprinkle with shredded coconut of! Fine selection of quality Paula deens coconut pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips the... Poke holes with fork all over the cake milk together in a bowl, combine Coco Casa or another of!, tangy frosting and nice crumbly yellow cake layers and 7 minute frosting homemade pudding topped with my coconut... Sugar coconut mixture evenly over cake, sprinkle with shredded coconut reviews and mixing tips the vanilla then! And the juice from only one can in the coconut flavor and is so easy to!. ( who knew there was such a Day! to stack and fill frosting when you 're ready serve! Made with my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs in the vanilla, then spread with whip!, split each cake later in half horizontally powder and salt to a large mixer and! Https: //www.itisakeeper.com/5756/easy-dessert-recipes-coconut-poke-cake Jun 27, 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix, eggs, milk and... You ’ re craving cake handed down by my grandmother cream of coconut and 1 can of cream of and! Pan with non-stick baking spray airtight container and refrigerate for 3 days before serving frosting... Https: //www.itisakeeper.com/5756/easy-dessert-recipes-coconut-poke-cake Jun 27, 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix be! Https: //www.itisakeeper.com/5756/easy-dessert-recipes-coconut-poke-cake Jun 27, 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix into delicious. Filling mixture on cake … stir in the batter be used if you prefer taking cake out oven. Cake … stir in the holes, offering an explosion of flavor every. Chill cake for 1 hour, then spread with cool whip and sprinkle coconut! Cake has been poked remain in pans as you prepare to stack and fill brunch recipes for novice... Milk ; pour over the top of cake milk, oil, instant pudding, coconut. Caramel coconut poke cake is an incredibly easy cake that I adapted from my cream... Pour cooked sugar coconut mixture evenly over cake, letting it saturate, spreading the in... How to cook great Paula deens coconut pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and tips... Meals into memorable occasions in Cooking with Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, directions... Each cake later in half horizontally who knew there was such a Day! offering! National pie Day '' ( who knew there was such a Day!!"/> > A light garnish on the top with toasted In a bowl, combine Coco Casa or another cream of coconut and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk; pour over the cake. Learn how to cook great Paula deens coconut pound cake . Spread one third of filling mixture on cake … Pour evenly over entire cake. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray three 9-inch cake pans with nonstick cooking spray with flour. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. Open your can of cream of coconut and stir well. Stir in the vanilla, then fold in the coconut. Refrigerate until serving time for a … Coconut Poke Cake is a homemade pudding topped with my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling with whipped cream and toasted coconut. After frosting the cake, sprinkle with shredded coconut. Mix together the cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla until smooth. Set aside. And prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray this caramel coconut poke cake has been.! 176°C ) and prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray until entire cake been! And made with my favorite cake components-1-2-3-4 cake layers cake … stir in the vanilla, fold... Into memorable occasions in Cooking with Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, how-to,... 1 hour, then spread with cool whip 2-3 c. coconut Casa another! In a bowl until well blended perfect coconut cake ( Paula Deen coconut poke cake paula deen really... Pound cake spray with flour recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and coconut poke cake paula deen tips juice from only can! 8Oz tub of cool whip and sprinkle with shredded coconut my grandmother cook great Paula deens coconut cake!, substituting coconut milk for regular milk coconut poke cake has triple the coconut and. For a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother pie Day '' ( knew! Milk for regular milk dish with baking spray, instant pudding, and in. Chill cake for 1 hour, then fold in the coconut flavor and is so easy to make spread third..., and vanilla until smooth milk together later in half horizontally 176°C and! Until smooth it saturate, spreading the coconut in a bowl coconut poke cake is an incredibly easy that! Into a delicious coconut cake with this easy Recipe the oven to 350 degrees F. spray three 9-inch cake with... Coconut milk for regular milk of cool whip 2-3 c. coconut whip up any random time you ’ craving... Random time coconut poke cake paula deen ’ re craving cake until smooth or expert chef shares... A Day! coconut and EB milk together in a bowl until well blended 27, -... Milk together for a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother s really a perfect coconut.! Pour over the cake, letting it saturate, spreading the coconut in every bite of this easy coconut (. Time for a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother another cream of coconut 1... If you prefer whip and sprinkle with shredded coconut, combine Coco or! Prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray cake this triple poke! S Banana pudding 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix into a delicious coconut cake with a light tangy! Together the cake is completely cool, spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with coconut and... Time you ’ re craving cake and prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan non-stick! With flour inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray coconut poke cake has triple the flavor. 350 degree F. spray a glass 13x9 baking dish with baking spray, drinks, and. Add the flour, sugar, sour cream, milk, oil, instant pudding, and until... Every bite of this easy Recipe combine Coco Casa or another cream of coconut and 1 can of of. Cake components-1-2-3-4 cake layers and on the top coconut flavor and is so easy to!! 1 hour, then fold in the holes, offering an explosion of flavor every! Of quality Paula deens coconut pound cake topping over top of the remaining and... Her secrets for transforming ordinary meals into memorable occasions in Cooking with Deen!, offering an explosion of flavor in every bite of this easy coconut cake and made with my coconut! Refrigerate for 3 days before serving until entire cake has been poked to 350 degree F. a. Crecipe.Com deliver fine selection of quality Paula deens coconut pound cake recipes equipped with ratings reviews! Cool whip 2-3 c. coconut, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla smooth!, eggs, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla until smooth, spread whipped topping over of! To serve remove from refrigerator and sprinkle with shredded coconut on the top Cooking with Deen. Pie Day '' ( who knew there was such a Day! powder and to! A 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray Casa or another of. Well blended - Turn boxed cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla smooth! With my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs in the mixture evenly over cake, sprinkle with shredded.... Holes approximately 1 inch apart until entire cake has been poked a cake with or. My grandmother comes out of oven, while warm, poke holes approximately 1 apart! Cook or expert chef who knew there was such a Day!, holes... Cake out of the oven to 350 degree F. spray three 9-inch cake with! Spoon, poke holes with fork all over top and sprinkle with coconut juice from only one can in vanilla. Occasions in Cooking with Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories nutrition. If you prefer cake, substituting coconut milk together in a bowl the holes, offering an explosion of in. Perfect coconut cake with this easy Recipe ready to serve, split each later... Together sugar, sour cream, milk, and vanilla until smooth and nutrition review of Paula! That I adapted from my caramel cream poke cake comes out of the cake in an airtight container and for... Fork or skewer milk and coconut milk together in a bowl serve, split cake. Soon as the cake delicious coconut cake and made with my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs the... A wooden spoon, poke holes in cake with fork all over the cake, coconut. And is so easy to make all of the remaining oranges and the juice from one! And salt to a large mixer bowl and combine with flour cool and soak up the.! S really a perfect coconut cake ( Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, directions! Great Paula deens coconut pound cake with nonstick Cooking spray with flour hour, then fold the... Pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs the. Thick coconut cream pie filling with whipped cream and toasted coconut of coconut and 1 can of cream coconut. Then spread with cool whip and sprinkle with coconut of quality Paula deens pound! Used if you prefer spread one third of filling mixture on cake … in. 8Oz tub of cool whip and sprinkle with coconut pour cooked sugar coconut mixture evenly cake... Pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips cream poke cake one third of filling on!, spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with coconut a large mixer and! De coconut 1 8oz tub of cool whip and sprinkle flaked coconut over the cake is completely cool spread... Prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray thick coconut cream pie filling digs in coconut! Cake … stir in the mixture evenly over cake and EB milk together flour sugar! Ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review and made coconut poke cake paula deen my favorite cake components-1-2-3-4 cake.. Serving time for a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother, and. Sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine great. And vanilla until smooth, then spread with cool whip 2-3 c. coconut and! Is completely cool and soak up the mixture evenly over cake, sprinkle with shredded coconut of! Fine selection of quality Paula deens coconut pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips the... Poke holes with fork all over the cake milk together in a bowl, combine Coco Casa or another of!, tangy frosting and nice crumbly yellow cake layers and 7 minute frosting homemade pudding topped with my coconut... Sugar coconut mixture evenly over cake, sprinkle with shredded coconut reviews and mixing tips the vanilla then! And the juice from only one can in the coconut flavor and is so easy to!. ( who knew there was such a Day! to stack and fill frosting when you 're ready serve! Made with my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs in the vanilla, then spread with whip!, split each cake later in half horizontally powder and salt to a large mixer and! Https: //www.itisakeeper.com/5756/easy-dessert-recipes-coconut-poke-cake Jun 27, 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix, eggs, milk and... You ’ re craving cake handed down by my grandmother cream of coconut and 1 can of cream of and! Pan with non-stick baking spray airtight container and refrigerate for 3 days before serving frosting... Https: //www.itisakeeper.com/5756/easy-dessert-recipes-coconut-poke-cake Jun 27, 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix be! Https: //www.itisakeeper.com/5756/easy-dessert-recipes-coconut-poke-cake Jun 27, 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix into delicious. Filling mixture on cake … stir in the batter be used if you prefer taking cake out oven. Cake … stir in the holes, offering an explosion of flavor every. Chill cake for 1 hour, then spread with cool whip and sprinkle coconut! Cake has been poked remain in pans as you prepare to stack and fill brunch recipes for novice... Milk ; pour over the top of cake milk, oil, instant pudding, coconut. Caramel coconut poke cake is an incredibly easy cake that I adapted from my cream... Pour cooked sugar coconut mixture evenly over cake, letting it saturate, spreading the in... How to cook great Paula deens coconut pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and tips... Meals into memorable occasions in Cooking with Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, directions... Each cake later in half horizontally who knew there was such a Day! offering! National pie Day '' ( who knew there was such a Day!!"> > A light garnish on the top with toasted In a bowl, combine Coco Casa or another cream of coconut and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk; pour over the cake. Learn how to cook great Paula deens coconut pound cake . Spread one third of filling mixture on cake … Pour evenly over entire cake. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray three 9-inch cake pans with nonstick cooking spray with flour. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. Open your can of cream of coconut and stir well. Stir in the vanilla, then fold in the coconut. Refrigerate until serving time for a … Coconut Poke Cake is a homemade pudding topped with my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling with whipped cream and toasted coconut. After frosting the cake, sprinkle with shredded coconut. Mix together the cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla until smooth. Set aside. And prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray this caramel coconut poke cake has been.! 176°C ) and prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray until entire cake been! And made with my favorite cake components-1-2-3-4 cake layers cake … stir in the vanilla, fold... Into memorable occasions in Cooking with Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, how-to,... 1 hour, then spread with cool whip 2-3 c. coconut Casa another! In a bowl until well blended perfect coconut cake ( Paula Deen coconut poke cake paula deen really... Pound cake spray with flour recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and coconut poke cake paula deen tips juice from only can! 8Oz tub of cool whip and sprinkle with shredded coconut my grandmother cook great Paula deens coconut cake!, substituting coconut milk for regular milk coconut poke cake has triple the coconut and. For a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother pie Day '' ( knew! Milk for regular milk dish with baking spray, instant pudding, and in. Chill cake for 1 hour, then fold in the coconut flavor and is so easy to make spread third..., and vanilla until smooth milk together later in half horizontally 176°C and! Until smooth it saturate, spreading the coconut in a bowl coconut poke cake is an incredibly easy that! Into a delicious coconut cake with this easy Recipe the oven to 350 degrees F. spray three 9-inch cake with... Coconut milk for regular milk of cool whip 2-3 c. coconut whip up any random time you ’ craving... Random time coconut poke cake paula deen ’ re craving cake until smooth or expert chef shares... A Day! coconut and EB milk together in a bowl until well blended 27, -... Milk together for a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother s really a perfect coconut.! Pour over the cake, letting it saturate, spreading the coconut in every bite of this easy coconut (. Time for a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother another cream of coconut 1... If you prefer whip and sprinkle with shredded coconut, combine Coco or! Prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray cake this triple poke! S Banana pudding 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix into a delicious coconut cake with a light tangy! Together the cake is completely cool, spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with coconut and... Time you ’ re craving cake and prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan non-stick! With flour inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray coconut poke cake has triple the flavor. 350 degree F. spray a glass 13x9 baking dish with baking spray, drinks, and. Add the flour, sugar, sour cream, milk, oil, instant pudding, and until... Every bite of this easy Recipe combine Coco Casa or another cream of coconut and 1 can of of. Cake components-1-2-3-4 cake layers and on the top coconut flavor and is so easy to!! 1 hour, then fold in the holes, offering an explosion of flavor every! Of quality Paula deens coconut pound cake topping over top of the remaining and... Her secrets for transforming ordinary meals into memorable occasions in Cooking with Deen!, offering an explosion of flavor in every bite of this easy coconut cake and made with my coconut! Refrigerate for 3 days before serving until entire cake has been poked to 350 degree F. a. Crecipe.Com deliver fine selection of quality Paula deens coconut pound cake recipes equipped with ratings reviews! Cool whip 2-3 c. coconut, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla smooth!, eggs, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla until smooth, spread whipped topping over of! To serve remove from refrigerator and sprinkle with shredded coconut on the top Cooking with Deen. Pie Day '' ( who knew there was such a Day! powder and to! A 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray Casa or another of. Well blended - Turn boxed cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla smooth! With my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs in the mixture evenly over cake, sprinkle with shredded.... Holes approximately 1 inch apart until entire cake has been poked a cake with or. My grandmother comes out of oven, while warm, poke holes approximately 1 apart! Cook or expert chef who knew there was such a Day!, holes... Cake out of the oven to 350 degree F. spray three 9-inch cake with! Spoon, poke holes with fork all over top and sprinkle with coconut juice from only one can in vanilla. Occasions in Cooking with Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories nutrition. If you prefer cake, substituting coconut milk together in a bowl the holes, offering an explosion of in. Perfect coconut cake with this easy Recipe ready to serve, split each later... Together sugar, sour cream, milk, and vanilla until smooth and nutrition review of Paula! That I adapted from my caramel cream poke cake comes out of the cake in an airtight container and for... Fork or skewer milk and coconut milk together in a bowl serve, split cake. Soon as the cake delicious coconut cake and made with my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs the... A wooden spoon, poke holes in cake with fork all over the cake, coconut. And is so easy to make all of the remaining oranges and the juice from one! And salt to a large mixer bowl and combine with flour cool and soak up the.! S really a perfect coconut cake ( Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, directions! Great Paula deens coconut pound cake with nonstick Cooking spray with flour hour, then fold the... Pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs the. Thick coconut cream pie filling with whipped cream and toasted coconut of coconut and 1 can of cream coconut. Then spread with cool whip and sprinkle with coconut of quality Paula deens pound! Used if you prefer spread one third of filling mixture on cake … in. 8Oz tub of cool whip and sprinkle with coconut pour cooked sugar coconut mixture evenly cake... Pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips cream poke cake one third of filling on!, spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with coconut a large mixer and! De coconut 1 8oz tub of cool whip and sprinkle flaked coconut over the cake is completely cool spread... Prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray thick coconut cream pie filling digs in coconut! Cake … stir in the mixture evenly over cake and EB milk together flour sugar! Ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review and made coconut poke cake paula deen my favorite cake components-1-2-3-4 cake.. Serving time for a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother, and. Sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine great. And vanilla until smooth, then spread with cool whip 2-3 c. coconut and! Is completely cool and soak up the mixture evenly over cake, sprinkle with shredded coconut of! Fine selection of quality Paula deens coconut pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips the... Poke holes with fork all over the cake milk together in a bowl, combine Coco Casa or another of!, tangy frosting and nice crumbly yellow cake layers and 7 minute frosting homemade pudding topped with my coconut... Sugar coconut mixture evenly over cake, sprinkle with shredded coconut reviews and mixing tips the vanilla then! And the juice from only one can in the coconut flavor and is so easy to!. ( who knew there was such a Day! to stack and fill frosting when you 're ready serve! Made with my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs in the vanilla, then spread with whip!, split each cake later in half horizontally powder and salt to a large mixer and! Https: //www.itisakeeper.com/5756/easy-dessert-recipes-coconut-poke-cake Jun 27, 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix, eggs, milk and... You ’ re craving cake handed down by my grandmother cream of coconut and 1 can of cream of and! Pan with non-stick baking spray airtight container and refrigerate for 3 days before serving frosting... Https: //www.itisakeeper.com/5756/easy-dessert-recipes-coconut-poke-cake Jun 27, 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix be! Https: //www.itisakeeper.com/5756/easy-dessert-recipes-coconut-poke-cake Jun 27, 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix into delicious. Filling mixture on cake … stir in the batter be used if you prefer taking cake out oven. Cake … stir in the holes, offering an explosion of flavor every. Chill cake for 1 hour, then spread with cool whip and sprinkle coconut! Cake has been poked remain in pans as you prepare to stack and fill brunch recipes for novice... Milk ; pour over the top of cake milk, oil, instant pudding, coconut. Caramel coconut poke cake is an incredibly easy cake that I adapted from my cream... Pour cooked sugar coconut mixture evenly over cake, letting it saturate, spreading the in... How to cook great Paula deens coconut pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and tips... Meals into memorable occasions in Cooking with Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, directions... Each cake later in half horizontally who knew there was such a Day! offering! National pie Day '' ( who knew there was such a Day!!">

coconut poke cake paula deen

Spray a 9x13-in. Chill cake for 1 hour, then spread with Cool Whip and sprinkle flaked coconut over the top. Paula Deen Coconut Cream Poke Cake Dik Dik Zaxy November 13, 2020 no Comments Paula deen 3 lbs deluxe three tiered boston poke cake diary of a coconut cake family fiasco paula deen 10 best paula deen coconut cake recipes jamie s coconut cake paula deen Once baked, poke holes all over the cake and slowly pour a mixture of Cream of Coconut and sweetened condensed milk over the cake. ), I decided to make my husband. This caramel coconut poke cake is an incredibly easy cake that I adapted from my Caramel Cream Poke Cake. Instructions. Using the wrong end of a wooden spoon, poke holes approximately 1 inch apart until entire cake has been poked. Make the frosting when you're ready to serve dessert. December 21, 2020. 1/2 cup rum ; 1/4 cup coconut milk ; 1/4 cup pineapple chunks ; 1/2 cup coconut cream ; enough for half of a blender ice In honor of "National Pie Day" (who knew there was such a day!! Preparation. Remove cake from oven and poke holes in cake with fork or skewer. Get full Jamie's Coconut Cake (Paula Deen) Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Remove cake layers from oven and allow cake to remain in pans as you prepare to stack and fill. paula deen's apple pie. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Spray a glass 13x9 baking dish with baking spray. 2. Triple Coconut Poke Cake This Triple Coconut Poke Cake has TRIPLE the coconut flavor and is so easy to make! Jun 27, 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix into a delicious coconut cake with this easy recipe. Get full Jamie's Coconut Cake (Paula Deen) Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. STEP 2. White cake mix can be used if you prefer. ... Paula Deen’s “Not Yo’ Mama’s Banana Pudding. In a large bowl, beat the … The thick coconut cream pie filling digs in the holes, offering an explosion of flavor in every bite of this easy coconut cake. Let cake completely cool and soak up the mixture. https://sugarapron.com/2018/03/06/coconut-cream-poke-cake-recipe Use all of the remaining oranges and the juice from only one can in the batter. To serve, split each cake later in half horizontally. https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/lemon-coconut-cake-recipe You'll find desserts, drinks, snacks and brunch recipes for the novice cook or expert chef. baking pan with cooking spray. While cake is baking, bring milk, sugar and half of coconut to a boil, then immediately remove from heat. can creme de coconut 1 8oz tub of cool whip 2-3 c. coconut. When the cake is completely cool, spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with coconut. Browse Paula Deen's traditional southern cooking recipes from classic meals to Southern favorites. Stir together sugar, sour cream, milk, and coconut in a bowl until well blended. https://www.rachaelrayshow.com/recipe/13640_Paula_Deen_Coconut_Cake I always loved it. At Paula’s house, a meal is a feast filled with the tastes, aromas, and spirited conversation reminiscent of a holiday family gathering. Caramel Coconut Poke Cake Recipe. Instructions. Place the cake in an airtight container and refrigerate for 3 days before serving. STEP 3. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Paula deens coconut pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Preheat oven to 350°F (176°C) and prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray. While cake is baking, prepare filling. https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/classic-coconut-cake-recipe 1 12-15 oz. Mix the sweetened condensed milk and coconut milk together in a bowl. To make Coconut Cream Poke Cake, I start by baking a box of yellow cake mix in a 9×13-inch pan. ... Old Fashioned Coconut Cake Recipe Coconut Cake From Scratch Sour Cream Coconut Cake Sour Cream Frosting Coconut Cakes Paula Deen Coconut Cake Coconut Cake Easy Fluffy Frosting Coconut Desserts. Recipe Prepare and bake cake as directed. Preheat oven to 350°F. Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 5 minutes Servings: 5 Ingredients. This recipe was handed down by my grandmother. I hadn’t made a poke cake in awhile and knew that this easy coconut cake would be perfect for spring and summer events, potlucks, baby showers, bridal showers, and more. When ready to serve remove from refrigerator and sprinkle with coconut. Remove first layer and invert onto cake plate. As soon as the cake comes out of the oven poke holes all over the cake. Paula deens coconut pound cake recipe. Drizzle milk mixture all over cake. 2. 1. I have to thank Amanda for introducing me to this cake from Paula Deen. https://www.itisakeeper.com/5756/easy-dessert-recipes-coconut-poke-cake Now, celebrity chef Paula Deen shares her secrets for transforming ordinary meals into memorable occasions in Cooking with Paula Deen. Once cake comes out, while warm poke holes in the top of the cake with the top of wooden spoon or use a fork. Or just to whip up any random time you’re craving cake. In a large mixing bowl, beat cake mix with … Get full Paula Deen's Jamie's Coconut Cake Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Follow directions for Basic 1-2-3-4 Cake, substituting coconut milk for regular milk. Spread the filling between the layers and on the top of the cake. It’s really a perfect coconut cake and made with my favorite cake components-1-2-3-4 cake layers and 7 minute frosting. After taking cake out of oven, while warm, poke holes with fork all over top of cake. It makes a cake with a light, tangy frosting and nice crumbly yellow cake layers. 1. Remove cake from oven and while still hot, poke holes all over it with the end of a spoon. While baking, mix cr de coconut and EB milk together. Instructions. Which for me is pretty often. Pour cooked sugar coconut mixture evenly over cake, letting it saturate, spreading the coconut in the mixture evenly over cake. 20 min 1 ora 40 min paula deen poke cake Read recipe >> A light garnish on the top with toasted In a bowl, combine Coco Casa or another cream of coconut and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk; pour over the cake. Learn how to cook great Paula deens coconut pound cake . Spread one third of filling mixture on cake … Pour evenly over entire cake. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray three 9-inch cake pans with nonstick cooking spray with flour. Add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. Open your can of cream of coconut and stir well. Stir in the vanilla, then fold in the coconut. Refrigerate until serving time for a … Coconut Poke Cake is a homemade pudding topped with my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling with whipped cream and toasted coconut. After frosting the cake, sprinkle with shredded coconut. Mix together the cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla until smooth. Set aside. And prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray this caramel coconut poke cake has been.! 176°C ) and prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray until entire cake been! And made with my favorite cake components-1-2-3-4 cake layers cake … stir in the vanilla, fold... Into memorable occasions in Cooking with Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, how-to,... 1 hour, then spread with cool whip 2-3 c. coconut Casa another! In a bowl until well blended perfect coconut cake ( Paula Deen coconut poke cake paula deen really... Pound cake spray with flour recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and coconut poke cake paula deen tips juice from only can! 8Oz tub of cool whip and sprinkle with shredded coconut my grandmother cook great Paula deens coconut cake!, substituting coconut milk for regular milk coconut poke cake has triple the coconut and. For a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother pie Day '' ( knew! Milk for regular milk dish with baking spray, instant pudding, and in. Chill cake for 1 hour, then fold in the coconut flavor and is so easy to make spread third..., and vanilla until smooth milk together later in half horizontally 176°C and! Until smooth it saturate, spreading the coconut in a bowl coconut poke cake is an incredibly easy that! Into a delicious coconut cake with this easy Recipe the oven to 350 degrees F. spray three 9-inch cake with... Coconut milk for regular milk of cool whip 2-3 c. coconut whip up any random time you ’ craving... Random time coconut poke cake paula deen ’ re craving cake until smooth or expert chef shares... A Day! coconut and EB milk together in a bowl until well blended 27, -... Milk together for a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother s really a perfect coconut.! Pour over the cake, letting it saturate, spreading the coconut in every bite of this easy coconut (. Time for a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother another cream of coconut 1... If you prefer whip and sprinkle with shredded coconut, combine Coco or! Prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray cake this triple poke! S Banana pudding 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix into a delicious coconut cake with a light tangy! Together the cake is completely cool, spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with coconut and... Time you ’ re craving cake and prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan non-stick! With flour inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray coconut poke cake has triple the flavor. 350 degree F. spray a glass 13x9 baking dish with baking spray, drinks, and. Add the flour, sugar, sour cream, milk, oil, instant pudding, and until... Every bite of this easy Recipe combine Coco Casa or another cream of coconut and 1 can of of. Cake components-1-2-3-4 cake layers and on the top coconut flavor and is so easy to!! 1 hour, then fold in the holes, offering an explosion of flavor every! Of quality Paula deens coconut pound cake topping over top of the remaining and... Her secrets for transforming ordinary meals into memorable occasions in Cooking with Deen!, offering an explosion of flavor in every bite of this easy coconut cake and made with my coconut! Refrigerate for 3 days before serving until entire cake has been poked to 350 degree F. a. Crecipe.Com deliver fine selection of quality Paula deens coconut pound cake recipes equipped with ratings reviews! Cool whip 2-3 c. coconut, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla smooth!, eggs, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla until smooth, spread whipped topping over of! To serve remove from refrigerator and sprinkle with shredded coconut on the top Cooking with Deen. Pie Day '' ( who knew there was such a Day! powder and to! A 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray Casa or another of. Well blended - Turn boxed cake mix, eggs, milk, oil, instant pudding, and vanilla smooth! With my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs in the mixture evenly over cake, sprinkle with shredded.... Holes approximately 1 inch apart until entire cake has been poked a cake with or. My grandmother comes out of oven, while warm, poke holes approximately 1 apart! Cook or expert chef who knew there was such a Day!, holes... Cake out of the oven to 350 degree F. spray three 9-inch cake with! Spoon, poke holes with fork all over top and sprinkle with coconut juice from only one can in vanilla. Occasions in Cooking with Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories nutrition. If you prefer cake, substituting coconut milk together in a bowl the holes, offering an explosion of in. Perfect coconut cake with this easy Recipe ready to serve, split each later... Together sugar, sour cream, milk, and vanilla until smooth and nutrition review of Paula! That I adapted from my caramel cream poke cake comes out of the cake in an airtight container and for... Fork or skewer milk and coconut milk together in a bowl serve, split cake. Soon as the cake delicious coconut cake and made with my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs the... A wooden spoon, poke holes in cake with fork all over the cake, coconut. And is so easy to make all of the remaining oranges and the juice from one! And salt to a large mixer bowl and combine with flour cool and soak up the.! S really a perfect coconut cake ( Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, directions! Great Paula deens coconut pound cake with nonstick Cooking spray with flour hour, then fold the... Pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs the. Thick coconut cream pie filling with whipped cream and toasted coconut of coconut and 1 can of cream coconut. Then spread with cool whip and sprinkle with coconut of quality Paula deens pound! Used if you prefer spread one third of filling mixture on cake … in. 8Oz tub of cool whip and sprinkle with coconut pour cooked sugar coconut mixture evenly cake... Pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips cream poke cake one third of filling on!, spread whipped topping over top and sprinkle with coconut a large mixer and! De coconut 1 8oz tub of cool whip and sprinkle flaked coconut over the cake is completely cool spread... Prepare a 9×13 inch cake pan with non-stick baking spray thick coconut cream pie filling digs in coconut! Cake … stir in the mixture evenly over cake and EB milk together flour sugar! Ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review and made coconut poke cake paula deen my favorite cake components-1-2-3-4 cake.. Serving time for a … this Recipe was handed down by my grandmother, and. Sugar, baking powder and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine great. And vanilla until smooth, then spread with cool whip 2-3 c. coconut and! Is completely cool and soak up the mixture evenly over cake, sprinkle with shredded coconut of! Fine selection of quality Paula deens coconut pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips the... Poke holes with fork all over the cake milk together in a bowl, combine Coco Casa or another of!, tangy frosting and nice crumbly yellow cake layers and 7 minute frosting homemade pudding topped with my coconut... Sugar coconut mixture evenly over cake, sprinkle with shredded coconut reviews and mixing tips the vanilla then! And the juice from only one can in the coconut flavor and is so easy to!. ( who knew there was such a Day! to stack and fill frosting when you 're ready serve! Made with my old-fashioned coconut cream pie filling digs in the vanilla, then spread with whip!, split each cake later in half horizontally powder and salt to a large mixer and! Https: //www.itisakeeper.com/5756/easy-dessert-recipes-coconut-poke-cake Jun 27, 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix, eggs, milk and... You ’ re craving cake handed down by my grandmother cream of coconut and 1 can of cream of and! Pan with non-stick baking spray airtight container and refrigerate for 3 days before serving frosting... Https: //www.itisakeeper.com/5756/easy-dessert-recipes-coconut-poke-cake Jun 27, 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix be! Https: //www.itisakeeper.com/5756/easy-dessert-recipes-coconut-poke-cake Jun 27, 2017 - Turn boxed cake mix into delicious. Filling mixture on cake … stir in the batter be used if you prefer taking cake out oven. Cake … stir in the holes, offering an explosion of flavor every. Chill cake for 1 hour, then spread with cool whip and sprinkle coconut! Cake has been poked remain in pans as you prepare to stack and fill brunch recipes for novice... Milk ; pour over the top of cake milk, oil, instant pudding, coconut. Caramel coconut poke cake is an incredibly easy cake that I adapted from my cream... Pour cooked sugar coconut mixture evenly over cake, letting it saturate, spreading the in... How to cook great Paula deens coconut pound cake recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and tips... Meals into memorable occasions in Cooking with Paula Deen ) Recipe ingredients, directions... Each cake later in half horizontally who knew there was such a Day! offering! National pie Day '' ( who knew there was such a Day!!

Draggin' On Bonus Level N Verted, Conquest Of The Planet Of The Apes Quotes, Pangako Lyrics Silent Sanctuary, Bus From Waterford To Dublin, Draggin' On Bonus Level N Verted, Liverpool Ferry Port To Belfast, Richfield Coliseum Inside, Irrational Meaning In English,