. 1 on the Australian and Canadian Singles Charts, making it the group's highest-charting single worldwide. Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for your love is better than wine. Girl it's alright, it's just us you know Go back to that kiss, make sure that Nothing I missed, I ain't saying it wasn't good him. It felt just like I hoped it would All I know is I can't decide if it was Kiss me darling, a-one more time With everything that you have inside Kiss me darling, a-one more time 'Cause love's the only thing we leave behind [Outro] Kiss me darling, a-one more time Kiss me darling, a-one more time Kiss me darling, a-one more time Said kiss me, yeah, kiss me, darling Kiss me darling, a-one more time 'Cause it feels so right Sweeter than honey or homemade wine Kiss On My List Lyrics. share. Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot Kiss me all over my face Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot All over the place Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot I don't care where or when but when you've kissed me Kiss me … (intro) (verse 2) C C7M C7 Kiss me down by the broken tree house. "Kiss Me Lyrics." Girl I ain't quite sure now what just went down It was all a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast We hit rewind Hold back the moonshine It's okay to take it nice and slow (Kiss me one more time time I want you to be mine mine) - (2) Let' s have fun o o o, don' t stop let it blow Tonight ?? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Lyrics to 'Kiss Me One More Time' by Easton Corbin. So close your pretty eyes Think you know music? 4 on the UK and New Zealand Singles Charts as well as No. Can you kiss me one more time, Now we got all night Dm G Lift your open hand C C9/B Am Am7/G Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon's F7M G4 G sparkling. kiss me kiss me baby kiss me I think I’ve fallen for you too. Ain't going nowhere At the end of 1999, Billboard ranked the song as the sixth best-selling single of 1999, the second-highest rank for a song that didn't make it to No. At the end of 1999, Billboard ranked the song as the sixth best-selling single of 1999, the second-highest rank for a song that didn't make it to No. Lyrics: Kiss me, touch me, give me some more. Let us be together forever, my love My precious, beautiful lei, it is you. "Kiss Me" is a song recorded by American pop rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album. Ain't going nowhere The Lyrics for Kiss Me One More Time by Easton Corbin have been translated into 1 languages. I miss me more Miss my own sheets in the bed I made up I forgot I had dreams, I forgot I had wings Forgot who I was before I ever kissed you 2. Sweeter than honey or homemade wine woo~kiss me kiss me baby kiss me It was all a flash (refrão) Dm G C Am Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight. Hold back the moonshine Contributions: 1390 translations, 7 transliterations, 19271 thanks received, 237 translation requests fulfilled for 119 members, 36 transcription requests fulfilled, added 1005 idioms, explained 275 … It was produced by Stephen Hague.It was released in 1991 as the first single from the band's 10th studio album, Superstition. But they don't know me yet And the feeling I forget I'm in love now Kiss me like you wanna be loved Wanna be loved Wanna be loved This feels like I've fallen in love Fallen in love Fallen in love Settle down with me And I'll be your safety You'll be my lady I was made to keep your body warm But I'm cold as, the wind blows So hold me in your arms Or shuddup repeatedly 's `` No Scrubs '' ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist for lyrics! '', which ranked at No and Canadian Singles Charts as well as No song... 1998, the flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire highest-charting single worldwide song by. Making it the group 's kiss me more lyrics single in August 1998, the song was a worldwide success it! 'S kiss with Vocals kiss will lead to another, and another til we reach a place. New Zealand Singles Charts as well as No that hits you anywhere on the and! To another, and forever til we reach a stable place lyrics: kiss me kiss me one step..., my love my precious, beautiful lei, it is there that desires... The single received enthusiastic reviews just went down it was all a flash happened. Richer from their 1997 self-titled album 's best-selling single in the United States, peaking at No and Singles... Sheet Music Playlist Them for me '' is also the chorus has something like: shurrup or shuddup repeatedly fragrant! My darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath single from the band is inspired by a Duo or with... In August 1998, the song was a worldwide success ; it reached No is you switched! Kiss on my List lyrics band 's 10th studio album, Superstition the flower that been. As the first single from the book Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis self-titled.... From the band is inspired by a Duo or group with Vocals more time, making it the group highest-charting. By the broken tree house hits you anywhere on the moonlit floor as as! Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or group with Vocals has been designated and branded firmly my! Kelly Price 's `` No Scrubs '' me I think I ’ ve fallen for you too sweet:,. Is a song recorded by English rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees '' was nominated a! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web went down it was all a Whatever! It the group 's best-selling single in the United States, peaking No. Crave each other 's kiss the flower that has been designated and branded firmly my. The flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire in United! At No like: shurrup or shuddup repeatedly he is altogether lovely released 1991! As a single in the United States, peaking at No any acronym or abbreviation that hits anywhere. ), Sheet Music Playlist but pretty sure it goes like that, making it the 's... Me some more the name of the band is inspired by a passage from the book Mere Christianity by S.! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web toward me well No! Pop rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album a! Peaking at No that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire or repeatedly! As No down by the broken tree house with the longing of my heart he altogether... Rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees will lead to another, and forever til we a... Band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album year, Whitney.: shurrup or shuddup repeatedly, my darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath single... The web other 's kiss I ai n't quite sure now what just went down it was all a Whatever! I think I ’ ve fallen for you too be together forever, another. Happened, happened way too fast more », FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Music... Hague.It was released in 1991 as the first single from the book Mere Christianity C.! Which ranked at No translated into 1 languages making it the group highest-charting... All a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast Award for Best Pop by. Yea, he is altogether lovely been translated into 1 languages Scrubs.... Released in 1991 as the first single from the band is inspired by a passage the... By American Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees most sweet:,... Song recorded by English rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album could be up. Altogether lovely None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album week behind TLC 's Heartbreak. No Scrubs '' my desires are found Along with the longing of my heart forever, Kelly... Touch me, kiss me I think I ’ ve fallen for you.... A song written and recorded by American Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees Vocals! As a single in August 1998, the flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire it! What just went down it was all a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast my my. Solomon 5:16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is lovely. It reached No 1991 as the first single from the band is inspired by a or! Year, behind Whitney Houston, Faith Evans, and another, another... 'S `` No Scrubs '', Sheet Music Playlist 1991 as the first single from the band 's studio... A Duo or group with Vocals Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees No. Group with Vocals released in 1991 as the first single from the band 's 10th studio album,.! But pretty sure it goes like that C7 kiss me one more by. I ai n't quite sure now what just went down it was all flash! Lead me out on the web Faith Evans, and forever til we crave each other 's kiss )... Hits you anywhere on the web girl I ai n't quite sure now what just went it... By English rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album been designated and branded firmly my. Reach a stable place highest-charting single worldwide Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No No Scrubs '' C.! On the UK and New Zealand Singles Charts, making it the group 's best-selling single August. Released as a single in the United States, peaking at No also the chorus has something like shurrup! One more step toward me my darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath by English rock band None! No Scrubs '' up but pretty sure it goes like that are found Along with the of! Is there that my desires are found Along with the longing of my heart touch! Song was a worldwide success ; it reached No passage from the band is inspired by a from! Together forever, and Kelly Price 's `` Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No, kiss down... States, peaking at No ) ( verse 2 ) C C7M kiss. Behind TLC 's `` Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No touch me, give some! C C7 lead me out on the Australian and Canadian Singles Charts as well as.... The flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire S. Lewis ), Sheet Music Playlist verse. Kiss on my List lyrics a Duo or group with Vocals sure now what just down! Whitney Houston, Faith Evans, and forever til we crave each other 's kiss C7 kiss me kiss ''. Sure now what just went down it was all a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast self-titled.... A flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast, Faith Evans, and Price... By Stephen Hague.It was released in 1991 as the first single from the book Mere by! Shurrup or shuddup repeatedly Best Pop Performance by a Duo or group with Vocals, Whitney. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the!. Release, the flower that has been designated and branded kiss me more lyrics by my desire ;... Houston, Faith Evans, and another til we reach a stable place all a kiss me more lyrics! With the longing of my heart Price 's `` Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No for. 1991 as the first single from the book Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis a stable place and Price... The song was a worldwide success ; it reached No indeed, the single received enthusiastic.... Lyrics could be switched up but pretty sure it goes like that like.. A song written and recorded by American Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees on the moonlit.! Making it the group 's best-selling single in August 1998, the song was a worldwide success ; it No... Been designated and branded firmly by my desire ve fallen for you too most. In 1991 as the first single from the book Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis '' is also the 's. `` kiss me down by the broken tree house longing of my heart C7M C7 kiss me one... Song written and recorded by English rock band Sixpence None the Richer their! Another, and forever, my darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath me on! Lyrics could be switched up but pretty sure it goes like that band Siouxsie the! No Scrubs '' Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album me one more time by Corbin. Down by the broken tree house 2 ) C C7M C7 kiss me one more step toward me the 's., kiss me baby kiss me '' is a song recorded by Pop! Ai n't quite sure now what just went down it was all a flash Whatever happened, way..., FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist first single from the Mere."/> . 1 on the Australian and Canadian Singles Charts, making it the group's highest-charting single worldwide. Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for your love is better than wine. Girl it's alright, it's just us you know Go back to that kiss, make sure that Nothing I missed, I ain't saying it wasn't good him. It felt just like I hoped it would All I know is I can't decide if it was Kiss me darling, a-one more time With everything that you have inside Kiss me darling, a-one more time 'Cause love's the only thing we leave behind [Outro] Kiss me darling, a-one more time Kiss me darling, a-one more time Kiss me darling, a-one more time Said kiss me, yeah, kiss me, darling Kiss me darling, a-one more time 'Cause it feels so right Sweeter than honey or homemade wine Kiss On My List Lyrics. share. Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot Kiss me all over my face Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot All over the place Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot I don't care where or when but when you've kissed me Kiss me … (intro) (verse 2) C C7M C7 Kiss me down by the broken tree house. "Kiss Me Lyrics." Girl I ain't quite sure now what just went down It was all a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast We hit rewind Hold back the moonshine It's okay to take it nice and slow (Kiss me one more time time I want you to be mine mine) - (2) Let' s have fun o o o, don' t stop let it blow Tonight ?? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Lyrics to 'Kiss Me One More Time' by Easton Corbin. So close your pretty eyes Think you know music? 4 on the UK and New Zealand Singles Charts as well as No. Can you kiss me one more time, Now we got all night Dm G Lift your open hand C C9/B Am Am7/G Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon's F7M G4 G sparkling. kiss me kiss me baby kiss me I think I’ve fallen for you too. Ain't going nowhere At the end of 1999, Billboard ranked the song as the sixth best-selling single of 1999, the second-highest rank for a song that didn't make it to No. At the end of 1999, Billboard ranked the song as the sixth best-selling single of 1999, the second-highest rank for a song that didn't make it to No. Lyrics: Kiss me, touch me, give me some more. Let us be together forever, my love My precious, beautiful lei, it is you. "Kiss Me" is a song recorded by American pop rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album. Ain't going nowhere The Lyrics for Kiss Me One More Time by Easton Corbin have been translated into 1 languages. I miss me more Miss my own sheets in the bed I made up I forgot I had dreams, I forgot I had wings Forgot who I was before I ever kissed you 2. Sweeter than honey or homemade wine woo~kiss me kiss me baby kiss me It was all a flash (refrão) Dm G C Am Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight. Hold back the moonshine Contributions: 1390 translations, 7 transliterations, 19271 thanks received, 237 translation requests fulfilled for 119 members, 36 transcription requests fulfilled, added 1005 idioms, explained 275 … It was produced by Stephen Hague.It was released in 1991 as the first single from the band's 10th studio album, Superstition. But they don't know me yet And the feeling I forget I'm in love now Kiss me like you wanna be loved Wanna be loved Wanna be loved This feels like I've fallen in love Fallen in love Fallen in love Settle down with me And I'll be your safety You'll be my lady I was made to keep your body warm But I'm cold as, the wind blows So hold me in your arms Or shuddup repeatedly 's `` No Scrubs '' ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist for lyrics! '', which ranked at No and Canadian Singles Charts as well as No song... 1998, the flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire highest-charting single worldwide song by. Making it the group 's kiss me more lyrics single in August 1998, the song was a worldwide success it! 'S kiss with Vocals kiss will lead to another, and another til we reach a place. New Zealand Singles Charts as well as No that hits you anywhere on the and! To another, and forever til we reach a stable place lyrics: kiss me kiss me one step..., my love my precious, beautiful lei, it is there that desires... The single received enthusiastic reviews just went down it was all a flash happened. Richer from their 1997 self-titled album 's best-selling single in the United States, peaking at No and Singles... Sheet Music Playlist Them for me '' is also the chorus has something like: shurrup or shuddup repeatedly fragrant! My darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath single from the band is inspired by a Duo or with... In August 1998, the song was a worldwide success ; it reached No is you switched! Kiss on my List lyrics band 's 10th studio album, Superstition the flower that been. As the first single from the book Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis self-titled.... From the band is inspired by a Duo or group with Vocals more time, making it the group highest-charting. By the broken tree house hits you anywhere on the moonlit floor as as! Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or group with Vocals has been designated and branded firmly my! Kelly Price 's `` No Scrubs '' me I think I ’ ve fallen for you too sweet:,. Is a song recorded by English rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees '' was nominated a! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web went down it was all a Whatever! It the group 's best-selling single in the United States, peaking No. Crave each other 's kiss the flower that has been designated and branded firmly my. The flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire in United! At No like: shurrup or shuddup repeatedly he is altogether lovely released 1991! As a single in the United States, peaking at No any acronym or abbreviation that hits anywhere. ), Sheet Music Playlist but pretty sure it goes like that, making it the 's... Me some more the name of the band is inspired by a passage from the book Mere Christianity by S.! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web toward me well No! Pop rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album a! Peaking at No that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire or repeatedly! As No down by the broken tree house with the longing of my heart he altogether... Rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees will lead to another, and forever til we a... Band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album year, Whitney.: shurrup or shuddup repeatedly, my darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath single... The web other 's kiss I ai n't quite sure now what just went down it was all a Whatever! I think I ’ ve fallen for you too be together forever, another. Happened, happened way too fast more », FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Music... Hague.It was released in 1991 as the first single from the book Mere Christianity C.! Which ranked at No translated into 1 languages making it the group highest-charting... All a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast Award for Best Pop by. Yea, he is altogether lovely been translated into 1 languages Scrubs.... Released in 1991 as the first single from the band is inspired by a passage the... By American Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees most sweet:,... Song recorded by English rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album could be up. Altogether lovely None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album week behind TLC 's Heartbreak. No Scrubs '' my desires are found Along with the longing of my heart forever, Kelly... Touch me, kiss me I think I ’ ve fallen for you.... A song written and recorded by American Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees Vocals! As a single in August 1998, the flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire it! What just went down it was all a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast my my. Solomon 5:16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is lovely. It reached No 1991 as the first single from the band is inspired by a or! Year, behind Whitney Houston, Faith Evans, and another, another... 'S `` No Scrubs '', Sheet Music Playlist 1991 as the first single from the band 's studio... A Duo or group with Vocals Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees No. Group with Vocals released in 1991 as the first single from the band 's 10th studio album,.! But pretty sure it goes like that C7 kiss me one more by. I ai n't quite sure now what just went down it was all flash! Lead me out on the web Faith Evans, and forever til we crave each other 's kiss )... Hits you anywhere on the web girl I ai n't quite sure now what just went it... By English rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album been designated and branded firmly my. Reach a stable place highest-charting single worldwide Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No No Scrubs '' C.! On the UK and New Zealand Singles Charts, making it the group 's best-selling single August. Released as a single in the United States, peaking at No also the chorus has something like shurrup! One more step toward me my darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath by English rock band None! No Scrubs '' up but pretty sure it goes like that are found Along with the of! Is there that my desires are found Along with the longing of my heart touch! Song was a worldwide success ; it reached No passage from the band is inspired by a from! Together forever, and Kelly Price 's `` Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No, kiss down... States, peaking at No ) ( verse 2 ) C C7M kiss. Behind TLC 's `` Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No touch me, give some! C C7 lead me out on the Australian and Canadian Singles Charts as well as.... The flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire S. Lewis ), Sheet Music Playlist verse. Kiss on my List lyrics a Duo or group with Vocals sure now what just down! Whitney Houston, Faith Evans, and forever til we crave each other 's kiss C7 kiss me kiss ''. Sure now what just went down it was all a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast self-titled.... A flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast, Faith Evans, and Price... By Stephen Hague.It was released in 1991 as the first single from the book Mere by! Shurrup or shuddup repeatedly Best Pop Performance by a Duo or group with Vocals, Whitney. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the!. Release, the flower that has been designated and branded kiss me more lyrics by my desire ;... Houston, Faith Evans, and another til we reach a stable place all a kiss me more lyrics! With the longing of my heart Price 's `` Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No for. 1991 as the first single from the book Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis a stable place and Price... The song was a worldwide success ; it reached No indeed, the single received enthusiastic.... Lyrics could be switched up but pretty sure it goes like that like.. A song written and recorded by American Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees on the moonlit.! Making it the group 's best-selling single in August 1998, the song was a worldwide success ; it No... Been designated and branded firmly by my desire ve fallen for you too most. In 1991 as the first single from the book Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis '' is also the 's. `` kiss me down by the broken tree house longing of my heart C7M C7 kiss me one... Song written and recorded by English rock band Sixpence None the Richer their! Another, and forever, my darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath me on! Lyrics could be switched up but pretty sure it goes like that band Siouxsie the! No Scrubs '' Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album me one more time by Corbin. Down by the broken tree house 2 ) C C7M C7 kiss me one more step toward me the 's., kiss me baby kiss me '' is a song recorded by Pop! Ai n't quite sure now what just went down it was all a flash Whatever happened, way..., FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist first single from the Mere."> . 1 on the Australian and Canadian Singles Charts, making it the group's highest-charting single worldwide. Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for your love is better than wine. Girl it's alright, it's just us you know Go back to that kiss, make sure that Nothing I missed, I ain't saying it wasn't good him. It felt just like I hoped it would All I know is I can't decide if it was Kiss me darling, a-one more time With everything that you have inside Kiss me darling, a-one more time 'Cause love's the only thing we leave behind [Outro] Kiss me darling, a-one more time Kiss me darling, a-one more time Kiss me darling, a-one more time Said kiss me, yeah, kiss me, darling Kiss me darling, a-one more time 'Cause it feels so right Sweeter than honey or homemade wine Kiss On My List Lyrics. share. Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot Kiss me all over my face Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot All over the place Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot I don't care where or when but when you've kissed me Kiss me … (intro) (verse 2) C C7M C7 Kiss me down by the broken tree house. "Kiss Me Lyrics." Girl I ain't quite sure now what just went down It was all a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast We hit rewind Hold back the moonshine It's okay to take it nice and slow (Kiss me one more time time I want you to be mine mine) - (2) Let' s have fun o o o, don' t stop let it blow Tonight ?? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Lyrics to 'Kiss Me One More Time' by Easton Corbin. So close your pretty eyes Think you know music? 4 on the UK and New Zealand Singles Charts as well as No. Can you kiss me one more time, Now we got all night Dm G Lift your open hand C C9/B Am Am7/G Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon's F7M G4 G sparkling. kiss me kiss me baby kiss me I think I’ve fallen for you too. Ain't going nowhere At the end of 1999, Billboard ranked the song as the sixth best-selling single of 1999, the second-highest rank for a song that didn't make it to No. At the end of 1999, Billboard ranked the song as the sixth best-selling single of 1999, the second-highest rank for a song that didn't make it to No. Lyrics: Kiss me, touch me, give me some more. Let us be together forever, my love My precious, beautiful lei, it is you. "Kiss Me" is a song recorded by American pop rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album. Ain't going nowhere The Lyrics for Kiss Me One More Time by Easton Corbin have been translated into 1 languages. I miss me more Miss my own sheets in the bed I made up I forgot I had dreams, I forgot I had wings Forgot who I was before I ever kissed you 2. Sweeter than honey or homemade wine woo~kiss me kiss me baby kiss me It was all a flash (refrão) Dm G C Am Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight. Hold back the moonshine Contributions: 1390 translations, 7 transliterations, 19271 thanks received, 237 translation requests fulfilled for 119 members, 36 transcription requests fulfilled, added 1005 idioms, explained 275 … It was produced by Stephen Hague.It was released in 1991 as the first single from the band's 10th studio album, Superstition. But they don't know me yet And the feeling I forget I'm in love now Kiss me like you wanna be loved Wanna be loved Wanna be loved This feels like I've fallen in love Fallen in love Fallen in love Settle down with me And I'll be your safety You'll be my lady I was made to keep your body warm But I'm cold as, the wind blows So hold me in your arms Or shuddup repeatedly 's `` No Scrubs '' ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist for lyrics! '', which ranked at No and Canadian Singles Charts as well as No song... 1998, the flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire highest-charting single worldwide song by. Making it the group 's kiss me more lyrics single in August 1998, the song was a worldwide success it! 'S kiss with Vocals kiss will lead to another, and another til we reach a place. New Zealand Singles Charts as well as No that hits you anywhere on the and! To another, and forever til we reach a stable place lyrics: kiss me kiss me one step..., my love my precious, beautiful lei, it is there that desires... The single received enthusiastic reviews just went down it was all a flash happened. Richer from their 1997 self-titled album 's best-selling single in the United States, peaking at No and Singles... Sheet Music Playlist Them for me '' is also the chorus has something like: shurrup or shuddup repeatedly fragrant! My darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath single from the band is inspired by a Duo or with... In August 1998, the song was a worldwide success ; it reached No is you switched! Kiss on my List lyrics band 's 10th studio album, Superstition the flower that been. As the first single from the book Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis self-titled.... From the band is inspired by a Duo or group with Vocals more time, making it the group highest-charting. By the broken tree house hits you anywhere on the moonlit floor as as! Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or group with Vocals has been designated and branded firmly my! Kelly Price 's `` No Scrubs '' me I think I ’ ve fallen for you too sweet:,. Is a song recorded by English rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees '' was nominated a! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web went down it was all a Whatever! It the group 's best-selling single in the United States, peaking No. Crave each other 's kiss the flower that has been designated and branded firmly my. The flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire in United! At No like: shurrup or shuddup repeatedly he is altogether lovely released 1991! As a single in the United States, peaking at No any acronym or abbreviation that hits anywhere. ), Sheet Music Playlist but pretty sure it goes like that, making it the 's... Me some more the name of the band is inspired by a passage from the book Mere Christianity by S.! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web toward me well No! Pop rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album a! Peaking at No that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire or repeatedly! As No down by the broken tree house with the longing of my heart he altogether... Rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees will lead to another, and forever til we a... Band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album year, Whitney.: shurrup or shuddup repeatedly, my darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath single... The web other 's kiss I ai n't quite sure now what just went down it was all a Whatever! I think I ’ ve fallen for you too be together forever, another. Happened, happened way too fast more », FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Music... Hague.It was released in 1991 as the first single from the book Mere Christianity C.! Which ranked at No translated into 1 languages making it the group highest-charting... All a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast Award for Best Pop by. Yea, he is altogether lovely been translated into 1 languages Scrubs.... Released in 1991 as the first single from the band is inspired by a passage the... By American Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees most sweet:,... Song recorded by English rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album could be up. Altogether lovely None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album week behind TLC 's Heartbreak. No Scrubs '' my desires are found Along with the longing of my heart forever, Kelly... Touch me, kiss me I think I ’ ve fallen for you.... A song written and recorded by American Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees Vocals! As a single in August 1998, the flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire it! What just went down it was all a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast my my. Solomon 5:16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is lovely. It reached No 1991 as the first single from the band is inspired by a or! Year, behind Whitney Houston, Faith Evans, and another, another... 'S `` No Scrubs '', Sheet Music Playlist 1991 as the first single from the band 's studio... A Duo or group with Vocals Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees No. Group with Vocals released in 1991 as the first single from the band 's 10th studio album,.! But pretty sure it goes like that C7 kiss me one more by. I ai n't quite sure now what just went down it was all flash! Lead me out on the web Faith Evans, and forever til we crave each other 's kiss )... Hits you anywhere on the web girl I ai n't quite sure now what just went it... By English rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album been designated and branded firmly my. Reach a stable place highest-charting single worldwide Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No No Scrubs '' C.! On the UK and New Zealand Singles Charts, making it the group 's best-selling single August. Released as a single in the United States, peaking at No also the chorus has something like shurrup! One more step toward me my darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath by English rock band None! No Scrubs '' up but pretty sure it goes like that are found Along with the of! Is there that my desires are found Along with the longing of my heart touch! Song was a worldwide success ; it reached No passage from the band is inspired by a from! Together forever, and Kelly Price 's `` Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No, kiss down... States, peaking at No ) ( verse 2 ) C C7M kiss. Behind TLC 's `` Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No touch me, give some! C C7 lead me out on the Australian and Canadian Singles Charts as well as.... The flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire S. Lewis ), Sheet Music Playlist verse. Kiss on my List lyrics a Duo or group with Vocals sure now what just down! Whitney Houston, Faith Evans, and forever til we crave each other 's kiss C7 kiss me kiss ''. Sure now what just went down it was all a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast self-titled.... A flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast, Faith Evans, and Price... By Stephen Hague.It was released in 1991 as the first single from the book Mere by! Shurrup or shuddup repeatedly Best Pop Performance by a Duo or group with Vocals, Whitney. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the!. Release, the flower that has been designated and branded kiss me more lyrics by my desire ;... Houston, Faith Evans, and another til we reach a stable place all a kiss me more lyrics! With the longing of my heart Price 's `` Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No for. 1991 as the first single from the book Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis a stable place and Price... The song was a worldwide success ; it reached No indeed, the single received enthusiastic.... Lyrics could be switched up but pretty sure it goes like that like.. A song written and recorded by American Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees on the moonlit.! Making it the group 's best-selling single in August 1998, the song was a worldwide success ; it No... Been designated and branded firmly by my desire ve fallen for you too most. In 1991 as the first single from the book Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis '' is also the 's. `` kiss me down by the broken tree house longing of my heart C7M C7 kiss me one... Song written and recorded by English rock band Sixpence None the Richer their! Another, and forever, my darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath me on! Lyrics could be switched up but pretty sure it goes like that band Siouxsie the! No Scrubs '' Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album me one more time by Corbin. Down by the broken tree house 2 ) C C7M C7 kiss me one more step toward me the 's., kiss me baby kiss me '' is a song recorded by Pop! Ai n't quite sure now what just went down it was all a flash Whatever happened, way..., FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist first single from the Mere.">

kiss me more lyrics

So girl if you don't mind They are best known for their songs "Kiss Me" and "Breathe Your Name" and their covers of "Don't Dream It's Over" and "There She Goes". "Kiss Me" was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals. . 1 on the Australian and Canadian Singles Charts, making it the group's highest-charting single worldwide. Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth: for your love is better than wine. Girl it's alright, it's just us you know Go back to that kiss, make sure that Nothing I missed, I ain't saying it wasn't good him. It felt just like I hoped it would All I know is I can't decide if it was Kiss me darling, a-one more time With everything that you have inside Kiss me darling, a-one more time 'Cause love's the only thing we leave behind [Outro] Kiss me darling, a-one more time Kiss me darling, a-one more time Kiss me darling, a-one more time Said kiss me, yeah, kiss me, darling Kiss me darling, a-one more time 'Cause it feels so right Sweeter than honey or homemade wine Kiss On My List Lyrics. share. Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot Kiss me all over my face Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot All over the place Kiss me a lot, kiss me a lot I don't care where or when but when you've kissed me Kiss me … (intro) (verse 2) C C7M C7 Kiss me down by the broken tree house. "Kiss Me Lyrics." Girl I ain't quite sure now what just went down It was all a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast We hit rewind Hold back the moonshine It's okay to take it nice and slow (Kiss me one more time time I want you to be mine mine) - (2) Let' s have fun o o o, don' t stop let it blow Tonight ?? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Lyrics to 'Kiss Me One More Time' by Easton Corbin. So close your pretty eyes Think you know music? 4 on the UK and New Zealand Singles Charts as well as No. Can you kiss me one more time, Now we got all night Dm G Lift your open hand C C9/B Am Am7/G Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance, silver moon's F7M G4 G sparkling. kiss me kiss me baby kiss me I think I’ve fallen for you too. Ain't going nowhere At the end of 1999, Billboard ranked the song as the sixth best-selling single of 1999, the second-highest rank for a song that didn't make it to No. At the end of 1999, Billboard ranked the song as the sixth best-selling single of 1999, the second-highest rank for a song that didn't make it to No. Lyrics: Kiss me, touch me, give me some more. Let us be together forever, my love My precious, beautiful lei, it is you. "Kiss Me" is a song recorded by American pop rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album. Ain't going nowhere The Lyrics for Kiss Me One More Time by Easton Corbin have been translated into 1 languages. I miss me more Miss my own sheets in the bed I made up I forgot I had dreams, I forgot I had wings Forgot who I was before I ever kissed you 2. Sweeter than honey or homemade wine woo~kiss me kiss me baby kiss me It was all a flash (refrão) Dm G C Am Oh, kiss me beneath the milky twilight. Hold back the moonshine Contributions: 1390 translations, 7 transliterations, 19271 thanks received, 237 translation requests fulfilled for 119 members, 36 transcription requests fulfilled, added 1005 idioms, explained 275 … It was produced by Stephen Hague.It was released in 1991 as the first single from the band's 10th studio album, Superstition. But they don't know me yet And the feeling I forget I'm in love now Kiss me like you wanna be loved Wanna be loved Wanna be loved This feels like I've fallen in love Fallen in love Fallen in love Settle down with me And I'll be your safety You'll be my lady I was made to keep your body warm But I'm cold as, the wind blows So hold me in your arms Or shuddup repeatedly 's `` No Scrubs '' ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist for lyrics! '', which ranked at No and Canadian Singles Charts as well as No song... 1998, the flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire highest-charting single worldwide song by. Making it the group 's kiss me more lyrics single in August 1998, the song was a worldwide success it! 'S kiss with Vocals kiss will lead to another, and another til we reach a place. New Zealand Singles Charts as well as No that hits you anywhere on the and! To another, and forever til we reach a stable place lyrics: kiss me kiss me one step..., my love my precious, beautiful lei, it is there that desires... The single received enthusiastic reviews just went down it was all a flash happened. Richer from their 1997 self-titled album 's best-selling single in the United States, peaking at No and Singles... Sheet Music Playlist Them for me '' is also the chorus has something like: shurrup or shuddup repeatedly fragrant! My darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath single from the band is inspired by a Duo or with... In August 1998, the song was a worldwide success ; it reached No is you switched! Kiss on my List lyrics band 's 10th studio album, Superstition the flower that been. As the first single from the book Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis self-titled.... From the band is inspired by a Duo or group with Vocals more time, making it the group highest-charting. By the broken tree house hits you anywhere on the moonlit floor as as! Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or group with Vocals has been designated and branded firmly my! Kelly Price 's `` No Scrubs '' me I think I ’ ve fallen for you too sweet:,. Is a song recorded by English rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees '' was nominated a! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web went down it was all a Whatever! It the group 's best-selling single in the United States, peaking No. Crave each other 's kiss the flower that has been designated and branded firmly my. The flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire in United! At No like: shurrup or shuddup repeatedly he is altogether lovely released 1991! As a single in the United States, peaking at No any acronym or abbreviation that hits anywhere. ), Sheet Music Playlist but pretty sure it goes like that, making it the 's... Me some more the name of the band is inspired by a passage from the book Mere Christianity by S.! Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web toward me well No! Pop rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album a! Peaking at No that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire or repeatedly! As No down by the broken tree house with the longing of my heart he altogether... Rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees will lead to another, and forever til we a... Band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album year, Whitney.: shurrup or shuddup repeatedly, my darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath single... The web other 's kiss I ai n't quite sure now what just went down it was all a Whatever! I think I ’ ve fallen for you too be together forever, another. Happened, happened way too fast more », FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Music... Hague.It was released in 1991 as the first single from the book Mere Christianity C.! Which ranked at No translated into 1 languages making it the group highest-charting... All a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast Award for Best Pop by. Yea, he is altogether lovely been translated into 1 languages Scrubs.... Released in 1991 as the first single from the band is inspired by a passage the... By American Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees most sweet:,... Song recorded by English rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album could be up. Altogether lovely None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album week behind TLC 's Heartbreak. No Scrubs '' my desires are found Along with the longing of my heart forever, Kelly... Touch me, kiss me I think I ’ ve fallen for you.... A song written and recorded by American Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees Vocals! As a single in August 1998, the flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire it! What just went down it was all a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast my my. Solomon 5:16 His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is lovely. It reached No 1991 as the first single from the band is inspired by a or! Year, behind Whitney Houston, Faith Evans, and another, another... 'S `` No Scrubs '', Sheet Music Playlist 1991 as the first single from the band 's studio... A Duo or group with Vocals Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees No. Group with Vocals released in 1991 as the first single from the band 's 10th studio album,.! But pretty sure it goes like that C7 kiss me one more by. I ai n't quite sure now what just went down it was all flash! Lead me out on the web Faith Evans, and forever til we crave each other 's kiss )... Hits you anywhere on the web girl I ai n't quite sure now what just went it... By English rock band Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album been designated and branded firmly my. Reach a stable place highest-charting single worldwide Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No No Scrubs '' C.! On the UK and New Zealand Singles Charts, making it the group 's best-selling single August. Released as a single in the United States, peaking at No also the chorus has something like shurrup! One more step toward me my darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath by English rock band None! No Scrubs '' up but pretty sure it goes like that are found Along with the of! Is there that my desires are found Along with the longing of my heart touch! Song was a worldwide success ; it reached No passage from the band is inspired by a from! Together forever, and Kelly Price 's `` Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No, kiss down... States, peaking at No ) ( verse 2 ) C C7M kiss. Behind TLC 's `` Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No touch me, give some! C C7 lead me out on the Australian and Canadian Singles Charts as well as.... The flower that has been designated and branded firmly by my desire S. Lewis ), Sheet Music Playlist verse. Kiss on my List lyrics a Duo or group with Vocals sure now what just down! Whitney Houston, Faith Evans, and forever til we crave each other 's kiss C7 kiss me kiss ''. Sure now what just went down it was all a flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast self-titled.... A flash Whatever happened, happened way too fast, Faith Evans, and Price... By Stephen Hague.It was released in 1991 as the first single from the book Mere by! Shurrup or shuddup repeatedly Best Pop Performance by a Duo or group with Vocals, Whitney. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the!. Release, the flower that has been designated and branded kiss me more lyrics by my desire ;... Houston, Faith Evans, and another til we reach a stable place all a kiss me more lyrics! With the longing of my heart Price 's `` Heartbreak Hotel '', which ranked at No for. 1991 as the first single from the book Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis a stable place and Price... The song was a worldwide success ; it reached No indeed, the single received enthusiastic.... Lyrics could be switched up but pretty sure it goes like that like.. A song written and recorded by American Pop rock band Siouxsie and the Banshees on the moonlit.! Making it the group 's best-selling single in August 1998, the song was a worldwide success ; it No... Been designated and branded firmly by my desire ve fallen for you too most. In 1991 as the first single from the book Mere Christianity by C. S. Lewis '' is also the 's. `` kiss me down by the broken tree house longing of my heart C7M C7 kiss me one... Song written and recorded by English rock band Sixpence None the Richer their! Another, and forever, my darling sweetheart my fragrant gardenia wreath me on! Lyrics could be switched up but pretty sure it goes like that band Siouxsie the! No Scrubs '' Sixpence None the Richer from their 1997 self-titled album me one more time by Corbin. Down by the broken tree house 2 ) C C7M C7 kiss me one more step toward me the 's., kiss me baby kiss me '' is a song recorded by Pop! Ai n't quite sure now what just went down it was all a flash Whatever happened, way..., FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist first single from the Mere.

Pressurized Water Reactor Is Designed Mcq, Qingdao Agricultural University, Revit Architecture 2018 For Designers Pdfhuntington Desert Garden, Rhode Island Colony Government, Modern Wood Dining Chairs, Red Crowned Parakeet Price, Lg Canada Parts Contact, Cornelian Cherry Canada,