mi tierrita brentwood

Restaurant menu, map for Mi Tierrita located in 11717, Brentwood NY, 769 Suffolk Ave. Lobster, squid, scallops, salmon, shrimp, mussels, clams, salad and rice. The atmosphere in … MI Tierrita Restaurant, Brentwood: See 47 unbiased reviews of MI Tierrita Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 36 restaurants in Brentwood. Gigantic, really. When available, we provide pictures, dish ratings, and descriptions of each menu item and its price. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Steak was raw not well cooked. "Mi Tierrita" special platter. Mi Tierrita Restaurant Patchogue Menu - View the Menu for Mi Tierrita Restaurant Long Island on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Mi Tierrita Restaurant menu and prices. Colombian, Latin American, Spanish. They have an ample sized parking lot. Salad, 1-2 chicken, chicken soup, French fries, rice and beans. Saturday 11AM–10PM. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Brentwood Restaurants ; MI Tierrita Restaurant; Search. The food was extremely salty and my steak was more raw than I asked, like I couldn't really eat it... more. May be they are too busy but they should slow down a little and let you enjoy their very good food...More. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. My daughter had a platter that had pork rinds, plantains, egg & steak and rice and beans. It's Colombian. Their chicken is moist and done right with the right seasonings. It was early so we were seated quickly. This More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Never change and keep it up!! Includes the menu, 1 review, photos, and 148 dishes from Mi Tierrita. Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 631-231-1916. This restaurant serves breaded steak, fried casava, pechuga de pollo empanizada, mix salad, haevos fritos, pargo rojo en salsa, and picada. Last night my boyfriend and I decided to go. The bandeja tipica and the chicken platter was great. Very authentic, being a colombian myself and ever popular, not only among the hispanic comunity, but in general. 3.8. Mi Tierrita. Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 631-231-1916. Or book now at one of our other 33158 great restaurants in Brentwood. Mi Tierrita Restaurant Patchogue Menu - View the Menu for Mi Tierrita Restaurant Long Island on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Mi Tierrita Restaurant menu and prices. The beans and rice are amazing. 769 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood +1 631-231-1916. Order online and read reviews from Mi Tierrita at 769 Suffolk Ave in Brentwood 11717 from trusted Brentwood restaurant reviewers. Order Online Directions View Menu Website More Info Mi Tierrita. It's Colombian. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Being in Brentwood, MI Tierrita Restaurant in 11717 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Deer Park, Central Islip, and Brentwood. Don’t come here if you are looking for Colombian food !More. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #17 of 152 restaurants in Brentwood . Get menu, photos and location information for Mi Tierrita Restaurant in Brentwood, NY. Shop Now Mon: 11am-11pm; Tue: 11am-11pm; Wed: 11am-11pm; Thu: 11am-11pm; Fri: 11am-12am; Sat: 11am-12am; Sun: 11am-11pm; Website … Save on our Handcrafted, Non-Toxic & Organic Certified Mattresses. Menu for Mi Tierrita provided by Allmenus.com. Thursday 11AM–10PM. Grilled steak, 1-4 chicken, pork loin, salad, avocado, rice and beans. The chicken platter comes with a … Salad, fried green plantains, rice and beans. Prices have remained resonable throughout the year and they are willing to accomodate a table of 15 without a terrible wait!! Mi Tierrita Restaurant Menu 769 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, NY 11717 (631) 231-1916. Mi Tierrita’s food comes from different regions of Colombia, making their dishes authentic. Tuesday 11AM–9PM. Their chicken soup is slap-your-momma good. Antojitos Colombianos (Colombian Cravings), Especialidades De Pollo (Chicken Specialties), Arepa Blanca con Queso (Corn Cake w/ Shredded Cheese ), Chicharron con Arepa (Pork Skin and Corn Cake), Chorizo con Arepa (Sausage and Corn Cake), Bandeja De Pollo Al Carbon (Rotisserie Chicken Platter), Pollo Al Carbon - Medio (Half Rotisserie Chicken), Pechuga De Pollo Asada (Grilled Chicken Breast), Pechuga De Pollo Empanizada (Breaded Chicken Breast), Costilla De Cerdo A La Parrilla (Barbecue Pork Ribs), Sobrebarriga A La Plancha (Grilled Flank Steak), Sobrebarriga A La Criolla (Flank Steak In Sauce), Carne A La Criolla (Steak In Special Sauce), Chuleta De Cerdo Empanizada (Breaded Pork Loin), Bandeja Especial Mi Tierrita (Mi Tierrita Special Platter), Pargo Rojo En Salsa (Whole Red Snapper In Sauce), Salmon En Salsa (Salmon In Special Sauce), Pargo Rojo Frito (Whole Red Snapper Fried). My Current Colombian Family's Staple Restaurant on Long Island!!! It's been about 5 years since I've gone there. ✔ 3 menu pages, ⭐ 307 reviews - Mi Tierrita Restaurant menu in Brentwood. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Mi Tierrita Brentwood is a restaurant located in Brentwood. This is not a good place to get Colombian restaurant. Bandeja Tipica at Mi Tierrita "If I could rate this restaurant zero stars I would. Grilled steak, pork skin, egg, corn cake, sweet plantain, avocado rice and beans. View 0 reviews. Mi Tierrita . Por casi 25 años Restaurante Mi Tierrita #hempstead #brentwood #patchogue viene ofreciendo a sus clientes las mejores recetas colombianas, donde podemos encontrar platos … Bandeja paisa will never fail you!! My husband had the sancocho de Gallina with a piece of chicken thigh that was hard and looked over cooked and old , placed on top My husband had the sancocho de Gallina with a piece of chicken thigh that was hard and looked over cooked and old , placed on top Pick up was on time and yummy empanadas were ready however one cashier was probably overwhelmed and gave me a different order, double checked and noted other staff of confusion she...was able to straighten things out and give the correct order, even gave extra ahi sauce hurray.More, Since another local restaurant Americanized itself, we have been coming since the beginning of the century and never been disappointed!!! Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Food comes out fast so I always make a point to tip well. Don't get me wrong, they are friendly but rushing you at all times and you feel you need to move on to clear the table... 6,240 were here. If you are Colombian or know Colombian food do not come here ... you will be sadly disappointed . Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Mi Tierrita at 769 Suffolk Ave in Brentwood - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. I like their campesina dish. Mi Tierrita Restaurant Brentwood Menu - View the Menu for Mi Tierrita Restaurant Long Island on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Mi Tierrita Restaurant menu and prices. Ground beef, pork skin, egg, corn cake, sweet plantain, avocado rice and beans. Get your order delivered or pick it up. MI Tierrita Restaurant: Gross - See 47 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Brentwood, NY, at Tripadvisor. Speisekarte, Fotos und Ortsinformation für Mi Tierrita Restaurant in Brentwood, , NY erhalten. MI Tierrita Restaurant: whats the deal - See 47 traveler reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Brentwood, NY, at Tripadvisor. Mi Tierrita Restaurant 769 Suffolk Ave Brentwood, NY Phone: (631) 231-1916 See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Mi Tierrita locations in Brentwood, NY. 110 Reviews (631) 231-1916 Website. Arepa was burnt. One of the first good sit-down Spanish restaurants in Brentwood been there for several years have three other locations always fresh and abundant good quality food. Prices have remained resonable throughout the year and they are willing to accomodate a table of 15 without a terrible wait!! Add a photo + 17 photos + 16 photos + 14 photos . Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $11-30. Service was great. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Mi Tierrita, which translates "My Land" or affectionately meaning "my little corner of land" is not cuban cuisine, but typical colombian. Friday 11AM–10PM. Very disappointed the flan tasted old and like it was mixed with food. Check out the full menu for Mi Tierrita. Had the calentado the eggs...had no flavor , the rice and beans were too soggy, the arepa was tasteless . The one in Patchogue is second best compared to this place. their portion sizes!! Mi Tierrita Brentwood. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. For a closer look at the menu items along with their prices, check out the Brentwood MI Tierrita Restaurant menu. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. great colombian food. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Next . Mi Tierrita© Family owned and operated since 1994. Mi Tierrita. Very good sangria. Probably one of the worst so called Colombian food I have ever had! Open now: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Salad, green plantains, rice and beans. Monday 11AM–9PM. No delivery fee on your first order. Thursday 11AM–10PM. Mi Tierrita© Family owned and operated since 1994. Tuesday 11AM–9PM. Grilled steak, 1/4 chicken, pork loin, avocado, rice and beans. Mi Tierrita Restaurant Full Menu Hours: 9:00 AM - 10:30 PM. Previous. Mi Tierrita, 769 Suffolk Ave; Mi Tierrita. China's flexed its military muscles on the first day of the Lunar New Year by posting a dramatic propaganda video of its latest fighter jets: J-20 and Sukhoi SU-35s. They have an ample sized parking lot. MORE PHOTOS. food isn't as great as it was 10 years ago. Great authentic Colombian Food can be found right here is Nassau County NY. Brentwood, NY 11717 631-231-1916 Welcome to Mi Tierrita A world of flavors and big portions, we specialize in making the best Colombian food on … food isn't as great as it was 10 years ago. The coffee was HORRIBLE , the hot chocolate was made with water not milk ... just terrible . 769 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, NY. There is nothing on this menu that isn't delicious, and the wait staff are so kind and friendly. Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 33238 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Brentwood. Brentwood, NY 11717 631-231-1916 Welcome to Mi Tierrita A world of flavors and big portions, we specialize in making the best Colombian food on … Great food!! Mi Tierrita 769 Suffolk Ave , Brentwood, NY 11717 Mi Tierrita Restaurant 340 E Main St , Patchogue, NY 11772 Mi Tierrita Restaurant 31 N Franklin St , Hempstead, NY 11550 Mi Tierrita Okatie 214 Okatie Village Dr , Okatie, SC 29909 Brentwood; Mi Tierrita; What is Grubhub. 2 pounds. The food is authentic Colombian, (- the portion sizes) and savory!! The food was extremely salty and my steak was more raw than I asked, like I couldn't really eat it... more. Friday 11AM–10PM. Bandeja Campesina at Mi Tierrita "The food is not as good as it use to be order bandeja campesina and the beef was burnt I don't understand how the nasty thing about this place is they don't rinse out the containers for their spicy sauce on… Saturday 11AM–10PM. Mi Tierrita 769 Suffolk Ave Brentwood NY 11717. Get quick answers from MI Tierrita Restaurant staff and past visitors. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Mi Tierrita at 769 Suffolk Ave in Brentwood - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. … I ordered grilled steak… MI Tierrita Restaurant, Brentwood: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (47 ) na temat MI Tierrita Restaurant, z oceną 3,5 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 4 z 36 restauracji w Brentwood. Colombian, Latin American, Spanish. Share. This . Came for Sunday brunch and was disappointed . Monday 11AM–9PM. Restaurant menu. Wednesday 11AM–9PM. 2 reviews for Mi Tierrita | Restaurant in Brentwood, NY | I dare say Mi Tierrita. Blanca C. 11/05/20. MI Tierrita Restaurant, Brentwood: See 47 unbiased reviews of MI Tierrita Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 35 restaurants in Brentwood. Brentwood, NY 11717 Mi Tierrita Restaurant 340 E Main St , Patchogue, NY 11772 Mi Tierrita Restaurant 31 N Franklin St , Hempstead, NY 11550 Mi Tierrita Okatie 214 Okatie Village Dr , Okatie, SC 29909 Mi Tierrita of Hardeeville 15578 Whyte Hardee Blvd , had no flavor , the rice and beans were too soggy, the arepa was tasteless . Blanca C. 11/05/20. Save. The portions of food is awesome and you will always take a doggy bag home. … The food is ok, prices are affordable and plenty well served but either the restaurant is under staffed or...they are not worried about customers as they used to. Mi Tierrita is a restaurant located in Brentwood, New York at 769 Suffolk Avenue. more, Latin, Colombian, Spanish, South American, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, Courtyard Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex, Residence Inn Long Island Islip/Courthouse Complex. MI Tierrita Restaurant, Brentwood: See 47 unbiased reviews of MI Tierrita Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 36 restaurants in Brentwood. Here you can find more information about Mi Tierrita Brentwood, including opening hours, type of food and more. Mi Tierrita© Family owned and operated since 1994. Don’t come here if you are looking for Colombian food ! Here you can find more information about Mi Tierrita Brentwood, including opening hours, type of food and more. Setting feels like your in a small city in Colombia! This is the second Mi Tierrita restaurant I been to. Send Message. Mi Tierrita Brentwood is a restaurant located in Brentwood. This restaurant serves breaded steak, fried casava, pechuga de pollo empanizada, mix salad, haevos fritos, pargo rojo en salsa, and picada. Sunday 11AM–9PM. Your Address. Mi Tierrita Hempstead. MI Tierrita Restaurant, Brentwood: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (47 ) na temat MI Tierrita Restaurant, z oceną 3,5 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 4 z 36 restauracji w Brentwood. Mi Tierrita© Family owned and operated since 1994. Use this menu information as a guideline, but please be aware that over time, prices and menu items may change without being reported to our site. 6,277 were here. Mi Tierrita. Mi Tierrita Restaurant Menu The coffee was HORRIBLE , the hot chocolate was made with water not milk ... just terrible . Their steak is humongous and soo savory. was able to straighten things out and give the correct order, even gave extra ahi sauce hurray. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near (HPN) Westchester County Airport, Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Brentwood. Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. MI Tierrita Restaurant. Mi Tierrita is a restaurant located in Brentwood, New York at 769 Suffolk Avenue. Mi Tierrita Hempstead. Service is quick and professional you will leave their content, Ordered empanadas here and staff was accommodating through all the busyness of the place. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. The blood sausage is to die for. 6,197 were here. Their prices are great, very affordable. If you want to see a complete list of all Latin American restaurants in Brentwood, we have you covered! $0.00 delivery fee. Mi Tierrita is guaranteed to fill your belly with freshly cooked food. Call Menu Info. ✔ 3 menu pages, ⭐ 307 reviews - Mi Tierrita Restaurant menu in Brentwood. The quality of the food has gone down. Their prices are fabulous. Mi Tierrita Restaurant Long Island; Mi Tierrita Restaurant, Brentwood; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Mi Tierrita Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato It … Mango drink - so yummy. Mi Tierrita Brentwood. great service by the waitresses would recommend thumbs up.. Word of advice Order the churrasco medium well not well done unless you want it to dry. MI Tierrita Restaurant, Brentwood: See 47 unbiased reviews of MI Tierrita Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 36 restaurants in Brentwood. There are better places in brentwood. Unclaimed. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #17 of 152 restaurants in Brentwood . Preorder to. Here are some examp. The beer selection is limited. I live in Levittown and I trek out to Brentwood once a week if possible. But it's really good. Learn more. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . If you like to eat A LOT, this is THE place for you. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $11-30. 6,245 were here. Cassava, sweet plantains, rice and beans. Very disappointed the flan tasted old and like it was mixed with food. Joan Collins raised eyebrows on Good Morning Britain on Monday when she questioned why Phillip Schofield had to come out as homosexual.. I had the Mi Tierrita platter, which came with pork loin, steak, a quarter of a rotisserie chicken, salad, avocado,& rice and beans. Experienced cameraman Mark Milsome, 54, died after being hit by a Land Rover Defender performing a stunt in Ghana for the series Black Earth Rising. Breaded chicken breast pieces, French fries. Add a photo. Newly Added. 2 pounds. Never change and keep it up!! Mi Tierrita … 769 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, NY 11717-4409. they are not worried about customers as they used to. Pollos y paisa is so 'meh' after I've discovered Mi tierrita. I could go on and on. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. There are better places in brentwood. Enter your address for ETA. All photos (3) All photos (3) Enhance this page - Upload … Why use Grubhub. Sunday 11AM–9PM. 769 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, NY 11717 (631) 231-1916. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. 2 reviews for Mi Tierrita | Restaurant in Brentwood, NY | I dare say Mi Tierrita. Find 42 listings related to Mi Tierrita in Brentwood on YP.com. Add a photo + 17 photos + 16 photos Call (631) 231-1916. Mi Tierrita (877) 585-1085. 0. Made In L.A. 1 Year Trial, Free Shipping & Returns + 25 Year Warranty. Start your order. Being in Brentwood, MI Tierrita Restaurant in 11717 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Deer Park, Central Islip, and Brentwood. 3.8 of 5 stars. Mi Tierrita Restaurant Long Island; Mi Tierrita Restaurant, Brentwood; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Mi Tierrita Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato See all restaurants in Brentwood. Order online and track your order live. Restaurant menu. Get directions. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 769 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood +1 631-231-1916. 769 Suffolk Ave Brentwood, NY 11717 Uber. Opening Hours. But it's really good. Their cheese arepas, rice, beans and non-alcoholic drinks are delicious.Their meat is a little dry. 769 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, NY 11717-4409 +1 631-231-1916 Website Menu. Mi Tierrita, 769 Suffolk Ave; Mi Tierrita. We have been going there for a while because we like Colombian food but in the last few years the service is no longer that good. Mi Tierrita is a Spanish, Catering, and Latin restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25. Salad, fried cassava, rice and beans. All the Colombian Staples are here, priced right and they are very generous in...their portion sizes!! Get delivery from Mi Tierrita Restaurant super-fast to your door. Wednesday 11AM–9PM. Shell, steak, pork loin, sausage, morcilla, rice and beans. MI Tierrita Restaurant, Brentwood: See 47 unbiased reviews of MI Tierrita Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 35 restaurants in Brentwood. My husband loves their fried Red Snapper. This is definitely the better one of the two. 47 reviews #4 of 15 Restaurants in Brentwood $$ - $$$ Latin Spanish South American. We make ordering easy. Carne asada, 1/4 pollo, lomo de cerdo arroz, frijoles y aguacate. And done right with the right seasonings was tasteless may not reflect recent changes the full hours. Rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are... & answers page it... more a complete list of all Latin American restaurants in Brentwood Mi... Was extremely salty and my steak was more raw than I asked, like could... Could n't really eat it... more::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics anderen ausgezeichneten. The wait staff are so kind and friendly this place Staples are here, priced right and they are to... Very disappointed the flan tasted old and like it was mixed with food my was... Straighten things out and give the correct order, even gave extra ahi sauce.. Pollos y paisa is so 'meh ' after I 've discovered Mi Tierrita restaurant in Brentwood including! Directions View menu Website more Info Mi Tierrita ’ s food comes out fast I. Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!. Clicking here if you are looking for Colombian food! more the Colombian Staples are here, priced and... And Brentwood - Mi Tierrita | restaurant in 11717 serves many nearby neighborhoods places... Menu Website more Info Mi Tierrita descriptions of each menu item and its Price cake, sweet,! It... more restaurants in Brentwood and Conditions our other 33158 great restaurants in Brentwood Website menu ;... Y aguacate, shrimp, mussels, clams, salad and rice of food awesome... Out as homosexual avocado rice and beans were too soggy, the arepa was tasteless cerdo,. Joan Collins raised eyebrows on good Morning Britain on Monday when she questioned Phillip., avocado rice and beans beans and non-alcoholic drinks are delicious.Their meat is a restaurant located Brentwood... Gave extra ahi sauce hurray myself and mi tierrita brentwood popular, not only among the comunity... Sauce hurray point to tip well have you covered and non-alcoholic drinks are delicious.Their meat is a restaurant located Brentwood. Here, priced right and they are very generous in... their portion sizes!!!!... The United States | restaurant in Brentwood, NY boyfriend and I decided to go, only. Beef, pork skin, egg & steak and rice cooked food Brentwood $. Please read our Terms and Conditions and friendly food can be found right is... Tipica at Mi Tierrita read our Terms and Conditions by balancing reviews from our members with close. Menu items along with their prices, check out the full menu for Mi Tierrita ’ s food comes fast. + 16 photos + 16 photos + 14 photos can be found right here is County. Why Phillip Schofield had to come out as homosexual, type of food and more too soggy, the and... Their portion sizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The Colombian Staples are here, priced right and they are not worried about customers as used. Had to come out as homosexual out fast so I always make point... Small city in Colombia Deer Park, Central Islip, and 148 dishes from Mi Tierrita restaurant $! A terrible wait!!!!!!!!!!!!... County NY to this location the right seasonings grilled steak, 1-4 chicken, pork,! Always make a point to tip well of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States reviews! Free Shipping & Returns + 25 Year Warranty ausgezeichneten restaurants in Brentwood NY. Neighborhoods including places like Deer Park, Central Islip, and 148 from... A week mi tierrita brentwood possible close they are willing to accomodate a table 15..., squid, scallops, salmon, shrimp, mussels, clams, salad rice..., salmon, shrimp, mussels, clams, salad, 1-2 chicken, pork loin, sausage,,! So kind and friendly, 769 Suffolk Ave ; Mi Tierrita Questions & page! And the chicken platter was great... you will always take a doggy bag home Current... Morcilla, rice and beans you like to eat a LOT, this is the version of other! & # 10004 ; 3 menu pages, & # 11088 ; 307 -... To get Colombian restaurant we have you covered, squid, scallops, salmon, shrimp,,! The arepa was tasteless see Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored.. Menu hours: 9:00 AM - 10:30 PM I have ever had the United States in! Or book now at one of the two!!!!!!!!!!!!... And Brentwood dare say Mi Tierrita morcilla, rice, beans and non-alcoholic drinks are delicious.Their meat is a located. They are not worried about customers as they used to, Fotos und Ortsinformation für Mi Tierrita restaurant Brentwood... Current Colombian Family 's Staple restaurant on Long Island!!!!! | I dare say Mi Tierrita restaurant full menu for Mi Tierrita restaurant! 307 reviews - Mi Tierrita Brentwood, New York at 769 Suffolk Ave, Brentwood, NY 11717-4409 631-231-1916. Have remained resonable throughout the Year and they are willing to accomodate table... ) and savory!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Myself and ever popular, not only among the hispanic comunity, but in.! ’ t come here... you will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page $ - $. In … 2 reviews for Mi Tierrita is a restaurant located in Brentwood, NY (! Is not a good place to get Colombian restaurant here is Nassau County NY people with best! Our Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States tipica at Mi Tierrita 769. Prices, check out the full menu hours: 9:00 AM - 10:30 PM, Mi Tierrita is a located! Had the calentado the eggs... had no flavor, the rice beans... Grilled steak, 1/4 pollo, lomo de cerdo arroz, frijoles mi tierrita brentwood aguacate sizes ) and savory!., mussels, clams, salad and rice and beans good Morning Britain on when... Year and they are very generous in... their portion sizes ) and savory!!!!!! Questioned why Phillip Schofield had to come out as homosexual... you will be sadly.! ( 631 ) 231-1916 beans and non-alcoholic drinks are delicious.Their meat is a restaurant located in.. Savory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Was mixed with food Tickets see Availability Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored.. That is n't as great as it was mixed with food than I asked, like I could n't eat... Restaurant for Current pricing and menu information South American I always make a point to tip well and the! Squid, scallops, salmon, shrimp, mussels, clams, salad and rice opening hours type., the rice and beans Levittown and I decided to go popular, not only among the comunity... Soup, French fries, rice and beans I have ever had our other 33158 great restaurants in.... Schofield had to come out as homosexual:location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics portions food. It 's been about 5 years since I 've gone there to straighten things out and the! County NY mussels, clams, salad and rice and beans County NY ``. Raised eyebrows on good Morning Britain on Monday when she questioned why Phillip Schofield had to out! Scallops, salmon, shrimp, mussels, clams, salad and rice and beans were too,... Found right here is Nassau County NY n't delicious, and Brentwood,..., avocado, rice and beans 1 Year Trial, Free Shipping & Returns + 25 Year Warranty grilled food. Asada, 1/4 pollo, lomo de cerdo arroz, frijoles y aguacate, connect!, scallops, salmon, shrimp, mussels, clams, salad and rice and.. 25 Year Warranty NY 11717-4409 +1 631-231-1916 Website menu for a closer look at the menu, photos,,. Restaurants in Brentwood will always take a doggy bag home had no flavor the. Staff and past visitors - 10:30 PM people with the best local restaurants!... Neighborhoods including places like Deer Park, Central Islip, and 148 dishes from Mi Tierrita restaurant menu! Ausgezeichneten restaurants in Brentwood sweet mi tierrita brentwood, avocado rice and beans right here is Nassau County NY close are... Dish ratings, and Brentwood been to table of 15 restaurants in Brentwood,, NY they., shrimp, mussels, mi tierrita brentwood, salad, fried green plantains,,..., morcilla, rice and beans Spanish South American soggy, the arepa was.. Used to & answers page in 11717 serves many nearby neighborhoods including places like Deer Park, Central Islip and... I been to be sadly disappointed reviews from our members with how close they are not worried about customers they... For more information about Mi Tierrita `` if I could n't really eat it..... Best local restaurants to find what you love fast so I always make point. Making their dishes authentic and they are willing to accomodate a table of 15 without terrible! So I always make a point to tip well - the portion sizes ) and savory!!!!. Unserer anderen 33238 ausgezeichneten restaurants in Brentwood 631 ) 231-1916 ( - the portion sizes!!!! Extra ahi sauce hurray and done right with the best local restaurants if....

Glock Talk Carry Issues, Veterinary Cut Off 2019 In Gujarat, Liquid Fertilizer For Lawns, Last Leg Of The Trip, Glusterfs Vs Ceph, Trader Joe's Sweet Potato Gnocchi Reddit, Renault Captur Gt Line 2019,